Reviews for Rules Not Followed
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 5/25
I love this so far its deep
RambleSchapalon chapter 8 . 1/28
OMG Please update! :)

Maybe Draco had seen what Harry's boggart was and is having a flash back of his own abuse from Lucius? That's why he looks just as miserable as Harry?
GHgirl chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I love this! The beginning was funny, and I found myself laughing more than once. (The disclaimers are pretty funny, too!) Then it became rather sad. The emotion, especially in this chapter, was intense. I felt my heart racing, and I started breathing deeply with Severus, though I was unaware of it for a while. I can't wait to see what happens next!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
plz write more soon:) i luv this story
Allison237Gleek chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Make Draco and Harry friends or make Draco be really mean to Harry.
Allison237Gleek chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Poor Harry!
ramen-luver101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
i am with Albus and Poppy
Ludost chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I love it! Please update. I think Draco should get beat up. Maybe. If he does then it must be by Harry. Maybe like a, he walks in on Harry and makes fun of his scars, and harry explodes, kinda thing. Just an idea. Your eternal, update-loving fan, Rose
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Plz update. Don't make me wait too long because i will kidnap you and make you write the next chapter... :)
RowlingIsOurQueenForever chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
The end of Chapter 4 was a tad dramatic...I think you should slow it down.
Chance13 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Really great story- and I love all your smileys, they're so cute! One teeny tiny thing- you've been spelling Gryffindor wrong. Apart from that awesome! :)
Mishas.bestfriend chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Draco hmmmmmmmmmmm Make him leave the school tranfer him to drumstrang?
Make him sneak up oh harry while harrys pukeing up his food in myrtles bathroom?
I DONT KNOW cant wait for the upate im on here like 15-16 hours every ay waiting for updates
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
LOL. Draco should deffy be good!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 8 . 8/7/2012