Reviews for Rules Not Followed
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
plz write more soon:) i luv this story
Allison237Gleek chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Make Draco and Harry friends or make Draco be really mean to Harry.
Allison237Gleek chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Poor Harry!
ramen-luver101 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
i am with Albus and Poppy
Ludost chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I love it! Please update. I think Draco should get beat up. Maybe. If he does then it must be by Harry. Maybe like a, he walks in on Harry and makes fun of his scars, and harry explodes, kinda thing. Just an idea. Your eternal, update-loving fan, Rose
Soul-craves-nightfall chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Plz update. Don't make me wait too long because i will kidnap you and make you write the next chapter... :)
RowlingIsOurQueenForever chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
The end of Chapter 4 was a tad dramatic...I think you should slow it down.
Chance13 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Really great story- and I love all your smileys, they're so cute! One teeny tiny thing- you've been spelling Gryffindor wrong. Apart from that awesome! :)
Pixie-Dawn2001 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Draco hmmmmmmmmmmm Make him leave the school tranfer him to drumstrang?
Make him sneak up oh harry while harrys pukeing up his food in myrtles bathroom?
I DONT KNOW cant wait for the upate im on here like 15-16 hours every ay waiting for updates
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
LOL. Draco should deffy be good!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Cracking chapter. . . .
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Great!
FreeInk chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Just read first chapter. I don't mean to impose fanfiction style on you, but it really improves the ease of reading when you do. Authors notes are usually bolded (what you have at the beginning) and after them it's best to use the break line (it's a horizontal line in the document editor in the top bar where the formatting is) and most people don't label the chapter. Sorry, it's just that I'm so used to seeing it in that format it gets confusing. I want to be able to skim through your authors notes and have a clear idea where the story starts from first glance.

Ok, now to the stuff that actually matters. The characters are really... out of character. Harry doesn't smirk or name call. He sometimes gets angry and lashes out a little, but he's not cruel like Draco in any way. Snape's vocab is a bit off as well. Also, it isn't Snape like to say "I know you've already covered it". He's more of a "strode into class, demanding that they open their book to the correct page and ignoring Hermione's whines that they had already covered this" sort of guy.

I've only read the first chapter, but the characters are really getting on my nerves. I know that JK censures the language in hp, but it still feels wrong for Harry to call someone a "bastard" except when he is very angry and, as I said, lashing out. Also, are you not british? In that case, the accent seems very off. Just because some british people (Ron in hp for instants) say "Ruddy" doesn't mean Harry does (he doesn't as far as I know). If you're not british, then I say skip the accent. Only use it if it's one of Ron's classic swears ("bloody hell" for instants)

Finally, though I didn't like this story so far, I'm not claiming that mine are any better (actually, mine are really bad). I guess by fanfic standards this is really good, I just don't scale my criticism from actual books/my own writing to fanfic. Also, sorry for any grammar or spelling issues.
saggyherman chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
another cracking chapter... please update soon
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 7 . 8/6/2012