Reviews for Dark Secrets
AJ chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Oh my gosh! Love it! Very different from what I've read before, but I like the idea and plot you have formed here! Please oh please keep going! Really can't wait for an up date!
fantasyinmymind chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Did I miss something? Where was the investigation that Nigel did? The confrontation with Emily?
dominicqueShizuma chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Yayyyy and update!
Awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
GypsySoul05 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
:) loved it
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
AAAHHH! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN PUNCHING THE AIR*
I LOVED this chapter! I'm so happy Miranda forgave Andy...and i love makeup sex ;)
wonderfully well-written..again!
Can't wait for the next chapter,
Adrianna
EAnIL chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
The Burning!? Where is the Burning of Emily I already have my pitchfork!? _

To tell the truth this is one of the first half of the story is one of the hardest read for me. If din't love you or this story I would have stop. But I love love you and this story so I brace forward. I hope to see of your work. I still hope to see Emily burn by Serena.
ebonyedlove chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I get were both sides are coming from, and that chapter was very passionate I love it.
mika chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
loved it, glad they resolve their issues
caradens chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
excellent
looking forward to the next one
brilliant thanks
assiralcclaire chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
:) That's all.
GypsySoul05 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
please update soon I am in love with this sorry! Thanks for writing!
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
OH NO!
ANDY IS AN IDIOT! : She didn't even LISTEN to Miranda's side! Didn't Miranda tell Barbara 'no' to their bet? Ugh. Ok. sorry, i just had to vent my frustration! :)
Can't wait to see what's in story for Emily *rubs hands together* Also, Serena since it's kind of her fault too...
I love your writing-Please continue soon!
Adrianna
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Hey girl, keep writing your stories and don't worry, they're great!
Obsidiana402 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I usually don't post reviews to my own work, answering the comments in private messages. Unfortunately, I'll make an exception to answer the last one.
I post my stories for fun and nothing more, so I'm not just looking for compliments. Don't get me wrong, compliments are great, but not the first reason to write. I write, because I have to, because it's imperative to me and is just a way to share my work.

I appreciate the offer of a beta reader and perhaps you didn't pay attention, but I already have one, a fantastic one indeed! I really love her work and her respectful way to help me, giving me space to choose my own words. You could write in own story, following this plot - that wouldn't be a problem. If you might, I would be delighted to read it, believe me!

Usually, when I don't like an author choice for words, that means I don't like the author - is simple like that, maybe it's the the same in your situation. I have no problems with constructive criticism and to be honest I'm not easily offended, but I think that the work of my beta, who is not paid to do this job, should be more appreciated...

Sorry about the harsh words, but I felt I needed to write it...

Karin
SandandSea1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
You know, I really like where the plotline for this story is going. But your word choices are really screwing me up. Might I suggest a beta reader?
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »