Reviews for Dark Secrets
caradens chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
well crap she gone and done it now
excellent
looking forward to more
brilliant thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Oh nooooooooo that 's so sad! (
I want to read the continuation very quickly!
Thanks for this great story!
mika chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
loved it and cant wait for more
ebonyedlove chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
you made andy look very stupid in this chapter. why would Miranda put the kids in this place of meeting Andy if it was just a game. Andy should hang a journalist cap up because she's an idiot. makes me not want to care about her character anymore. she got some serious making up to do when she finds out its not true.
astavares chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I cried over the whole chapter, omg!
LillyPheonix chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Please tell me that Emily is getting her just deserts and that MirAndy will OK?
LP
assiralcclaire chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I love this story. This update makes me happy and angry lol I don't like people who get in the way of the otp.
EAnIL chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Can someone please kill or hurt Emily now! That girl really needs to learn new lessons in life. I hope at least Miranda and Serena is the ones to teach her.

I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
So so so happy with the update! Thanks! Can't wait to see if Miranda gets her back
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
More please
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
CONTINUUUUUUEE! Oh my gosh please continue! You should update soon, really soon! Like now! And, good work to your Beta! :)
Don't forget to update! Great story! Loved...no, not loved (past tense! *facepalms*) LOVING this story!
emeraldorchids chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
thx so much-i can't wait to see what happens next! keep it up! xx
caradens chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
that is gonna suck when the truth comes out emily you baaaad girl poor andy
wonderful thanks
hope to see more
EAnIL chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
After reading this awesome chapter... I tell myself that I will not forgive if I don't review this time.

I'm hating Emily on this one. I mean i like her most of the time even if she is b!tchy but here I just... Am sorry I just hate her here and if her game did manage to cause a temporary rift on Mirandy's blooming relationship I want her to burn before Selena heal her heart and I want Andy and not just Andy I want Dark!Andy (her otherself that have that darker negative emotions that she tightly put in leash and more tightly even since that accident) to burn her and just Miranda the Dragon Lady burn Barbara after Andy and Her made up...

Ahh... Well what ever you I'll be waiting to read it.

You're not so Silent Loyal Reader,