Reviews for Dark Secrets
ebonyedlove chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I hope Emily tells the truth. That Barbara bitch need a life, or Fuck
assiralcclaire chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I love this story. Even though I want to strangle Emily!
hurdygurdygirl chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
loving this story and looking forward to the next chapter (soon I hope!)
caradens chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
poor andy
wonderful
hope to see more
thanks
ebonyedlove chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I love how things are going with them so far . I hope that it Emily start some s*** up the Andy will be able to see through it . and Miranda's characters seem to have grown a lot in her personality. she has humbled himself but only in the relationship with Andy .
assiralcclaire chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Goodness me, the plot thickens! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I hate Barbra already!
mika chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
loved it, damn Emily and Barbara, cant wait for more
ebonyedlove chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I just finished the chapter and I have to say the whole thing is really good . I have to say I hate anguish,but what your story gives me just the right hit of sadness , and you overpower it with the hence the something great will be let up to. I understand that you need it though in order to develop the characters beyond their painful I have to say that Emily is really making me mad she need to get all hot ass and start thinking clearly. she needs to find somebody that want her back.I hope Andy doesn't let that BackTrack their relationship from moving forward .
ebonyedlove chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I'm only up to chapter 2 ,and so far the story got me hooked . I love the miranda and andy dynamic. I love reading the passion and fire between them, and how their feelings towards each other developer right before my eyes . You did so good with the settings in the story, passionate place right along the lines of dominance. I can feel the heat and I'm only reading the story. good job I hope you write more soon .
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I'm so happy they finally got together :) Can't wait for the rest!
Adrianna
daisyorlena chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Another well done chapter. I'm glad you kept Emily in this story she can be a fun character to read if only for her catty comments.
MIKA chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
loved it
caradens chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
love it
hope to see more
excellent thanks
jh728 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
The twins were great. I really liked the way Miranda was with them. I laughed at the way Nigel was at lunch. Miranda is a force of nature.
Wonderful chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
Thanks for the read.
assiralcclaire chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I love this story so much! It's so emotional. I just know as soon as any problems arise I'll be crying for their hearts. I love this Miranda
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »