Reviews for Words Left Unsaid
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 3/23
Of course! It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Actually, he does own a few items. He has a set of monk robes, a winged airstaff, a special whistle, several marbles, a hat, an orange umbrella and a food bag.

Appa and Momo are also technically his property as are all the sky bison and flying lemurcats. Any domestic pet or beast of burden is legally seen as property.

The Air Nomad Temples also fall under his control as he is the last air bender in existence. The temples are empty and crumbling but they can be fixed and refurbished and restored to their former glory.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Rather angsty, but the end was cute enough to balance it out. Great job!
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awwwww I absolutely love this! It's amazingly written, and it's just...ugh so many emotions. Haha, you did a great job writing this. I really really love this. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading this. (: I love this series and this couple so much and your story made them come alive again. Thank you 3 (:
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Very Nice! I love it.
Life In Ivy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow I really loved this! Probably getting annoyed at me by now huh? I have that effect on people. Haha XD
may96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like it, but I feel that there should be more.
TheRunnaway chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i love the way Katara is countering the nagative things Aang brings up :P as alaways a masterpiece from you.
silversparkles34 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwh. Stupid stubborn Aang! :D

I like happy endings ;)
Latiasos chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is a really good Kataang fanfic. You've really captured their personalities and the concept of the avatar world. Great job :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awwwww :) That was sweeeeeet x3 And yeah! I wish there was more angsty stuff with fluffy ends too! :D You made my day :D
Aurelica chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
What a sweet ending!
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So sad at the begin , but the end was so beautiful ç.ç
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Angsty goodness- yum! XD

Lovely OneShot. Keep writing! :)