Reviews for Immortal
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 5 . 6/4
I live off Alby & Newt friendship like a vampire does off blood.

so this is wonderful. A great story of Newt's limp that ISN'T bloody slash.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 4 . 6/4
good chapter :)
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 2 . 6/4
looove this so much
AlbyLovesNewt chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Loved it! Update soon, please!
DolbyDigital chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
This was a nice story, and I did enjoy reading it, but it really does not feel complete at all. This seems more like a cliffhanger at the end of a chapter rather than something at the end of a story.
DolbyDigital chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
What was Alby right about? That Newt wouldn't be able to run anymore? And I thought the leader before Alby was called Nick? Again, I think that this would benefit from proof-reading, but the plot is nice.
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Newt :( I think some of your chapters are getting a little short, though. Maybe you could try adding more detail to help readers to visualise the scene.
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I really liked this chapter; I think that you write the relationship between Newt and Alby really well. I would suggest you maybe get a beta, though. There were a few - minor - mistakes, but sometimes it's difficult to spot things like that in your own work because you've been looking at it for so long and you know what you meant to say.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I really want to know if Newt's going to tell Alby what really happened. And if Alby actually believes Newt's lie. Great job so far :)
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Oh, poor Newt :( Poor Alby, too. I would suggest that you go into more detail, though. Describe a few things more in depth. It would really help to engage the reader more.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I like the alternating point of views, it really helps to show what each character's thinking and feeling. I'm really interested to see where you go with this next.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was a good start, and I'm really interested to see where you go with this next. I like the background information about Alby and Newt becoming friends as soon as they entered the Glade.

(I didn't know you could comment on your own fics. Mind Blown)
possessedbutterfly chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
You need to update! Awesome!
vertical-to-the-horizon chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
oh my feels 3 one of the best stories of Newt i've read yet! you really captured the feelings and dialogues perfectly! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Asdfghjkl! I love this :D there are no words...