Reviews for Without Flinching
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 6/20
*Heart pounds and starts breathing heavily, waves arms around and truffles to speak for a bit. Freezes and says quietly* You would make a good psychopathic killer.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 4/16
I just basically read this all over again. And boy do I still love it. Fantastic work I tell ya :D
Currently Blank chapter 6 . 2/21
Simply amazing! I loved it:D
Currently Blank chapter 5 . 2/21
Cliffhanger! You're killing me smalls!
Currently Blank chapter 4 . 2/21
Aww that last scene will Al nearly killed me! So sad T-T
Currently Blank chapter 3 . 2/21
So close! Hopefully their next clue helps:D
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 2/21
Of course Ed would never take the alternative. He never quits:D
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 2/21
OMG! This is just like the CSI episode where Nick was buried alive. I already know this will be good:D
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This story was actually kind of dark but it was really well written and didn't seem like it was dark. You did an amazing job with this and I would love to see a sequel further developing their bonds as a family.
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
*shakes head* Man, this is what happens when you don't give your scientists funding... Tsk.

Awesome story, I loved it. Such a wonderfully sick way of trying to kill them. And a sequel hook! Ooh!

Also, since he seemed to like puzzles, I decided to try to figure out if Odi's name meant anything other than the blood bit. Odi Sanguis is an anagram for "audio signs"-kinda fitting with the walkie talkies, huh?
amusingmurff chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
So you posted this a million years ago, so you might not even get this now, but 2 things:

1) this is one of my most favorite Parental!RoyTeam fics EVER
LivesForTheReveal chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
That was pretty scary. Wrapped up nicely though.

Sigh...Crazy man is still yelling craziness in jail.

This was a really amazing simple story. The characters and their emotions were portrayed so well, and the writing just seems to flow... and best of all... it's the first good complete story I've read in months. So refreshing.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
NOOOOOO ED! Don't suffocate!
Poor Alphonse... that would be a really horrifying way to lose Ed... not that he will, because he will be rescued just in time in the next chapter right!?
LivesForTheReveal chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Wow. This guy is a real psycho. I mentally cheered when Riza punched him, because I really hate that guy.

I think Team Mustang will rescue the brothers right as Ed looses consciousness.

Everyone is in character so well in this fic.
LivesForTheReveal chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Of couse Ed and Al both blame themselves.

I get the feeling that someone evil is playing mindgames. But why?