Reviews for Without Flinching
clingykawa chapter 6 . 10/9
This was just amazing. I love how family-oriented it was. A great read. 3333
UnrevealedAlchemist chapter 6 . 8/14
This was awesome and it kept me in a huge tension all the time! I will surely check out your other works.
UnrevealedAlchemist chapter 5 . 8/14
I...I...don't know what to say! This keeps me in constant fear for my beloved Ed and for Al. And after that, I am crying again.. Yay..
Srslysrcstc chapter 6 . 7/18
Holy crap this was awesome! Thank you for writing, i'll check out the rest of your work immediately
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 6/8
this was amazing!
Lokithenightfury chapter 6 . 5/27
Oh my gosh... I LOVED IT! I know that it ain't easy to make such a complicated plot with so many details in just six chapters, but you pulled it off amazingly... This may just be one of my favourite fics, great job! :D
Lokithenightfury chapter 5 . 5/27
I'm sorry, I literally just paused in the middle of the chapter to tell you how brilliant the way that Mustang want to find Ed is, and the deduction that Ed made about how his body consumes less oxygen with two limbs less :O Maybe it just came simply to you, but I find it to be pure genius! I'll happily go back to reading now~
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh my goodness... I can already tell that this is going to be a masterpiece! Awesome summary by the way, got me hooked right away! I look forward to reading the rest .
The AnimationTeller chapter 6 . 5/15
This is a well written story that almost had me crying multiple times (I can't handle sad things, I torture myself with these things) Thanks for the amazing story
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 6 . 4/19
This. Is. Amazing! I am so impressed with this fic. Absolutely amazing. I am in awe.
LeChick chapter 6 . 1/1
Again, awesome fic but a war vet.. especially a war vet like Mustang doesn't say "Oh gosh". To any aspiring writer: every character has his or her own vocabulary and speech pattern that differs from the other characters and your own. Keep an eye on this because messing it up is just plain distracting.
LeChick chapter 3 . 1/1
My ONLY complaint is the use of "dang it". These are grown ass military soldiers with one (but more like 2) of their own on the line. They'd saydamn it!"
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
*Heart pounds and starts breathing heavily, waves arms around and truffles to speak for a bit. Freezes and says quietly* You would make a good psychopathic killer.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I just basically read this all over again. And boy do I still love it. Fantastic work I tell ya :D
Currently Blank chapter 6 . 2/21/2015