Reviews for Without Flinching
APPLAUDS TO YOU, THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Brilliant
This chapter was great!
darkraistlyn chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
I'd been meaning to read this for awhile. I finally decided to sit down and do so. I'm glad I did, it was excellent. The villain was SO well done. I would be totally up for a sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Sweet sasparilla, this is an intense story. I read the whole thing in one sitting, and I don't think I stopped screaming internally the whole time. This is marvelous! I was so scared for Ed and I'm glad there was there was a happy ending! They're family, whether there's blood between or if Roy wants to admit it. The ending was perfect!
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
Far as I can tell in anime and many other medias blood family doesn't hold a candle to non-blood family. The family you gain through enduring trials and tribulations together, the people you know you can trust with your left any time. That's what I got out of this fic, especially Hawkeye's last comment, I totally agree with that. I swear Mustang might refer to the lot of them as his "subordinates" but in reality those guys are a family, a dysfunctional and loud one but family nonetheless.
clingykawa chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
This was just amazing. I love how family-oriented it was. A great read. 3333
Imagination-is-Real chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
This was awesome and it kept me in a huge tension all the time! I will surely check out your other works.
Imagination-is-Real chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
I...I...don't know what to say! This keeps me in constant fear for my beloved Ed and for Al. And after that, I am crying again.. Yay..
srcstctruth chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Holy crap this was awesome! Thank you for writing, i'll check out the rest of your work immediately
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
this was amazing!
Lokithenightfury chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
Oh my gosh... I LOVED IT! I know that it ain't easy to make such a complicated plot with so many details in just six chapters, but you pulled it off amazingly... This may just be one of my favourite fics, great job! :D
Lokithenightfury chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
I'm sorry, I literally just paused in the middle of the chapter to tell you how brilliant the way that Mustang want to find Ed is, and the deduction that Ed made about how his body consumes less oxygen with two limbs less :O Maybe it just came simply to you, but I find it to be pure genius! I'll happily go back to reading now~
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh my goodness... I can already tell that this is going to be a masterpiece! Awesome summary by the way, got me hooked right away! I look forward to reading the rest .
TheAnimationTeller chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
This is a well written story that almost had me crying multiple times (I can't handle sad things, I torture myself with these things) Thanks for the amazing story