Reviews for Baby Avengers
Tawny chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
That was very nice!
Thank you for writing this!
MoonIce20408 chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I love this! Cutest story ever! And I love that you put spider-man and deadpool in it too.
Joanne chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I LOVE THIS! It is bittersweet when everyone turns back to normal, but it is a very very adorable fi always believe that Loki needs love and affection, and I am glad the avengers give him that. :D Happy ending for everyone! Though I still wish it was longer. :P
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awweee awesome start
WonkyStickman chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I sobbed.
Like a child.
Also I LOVE DEADPOOL THANKS FOR PUTTING HIM IN
THIS FIC IS AMAZING AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND I'M SO SAD IT'S OVER
brb checking out all your other fics...
Wonky out
WonkyStickman chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
SUCH CUTe
WonkyStickman chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Awesome detail about the zoo! c:
PS. VLOGBROTHERS RULE
WonkyStickman chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
PETER CAMEO YUSSS I was praying for this ;) hope he crops up again
WonkyStickman chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
This fic just keeps getting better and better! Loving the Clintasha vibes! Also the Batman/Brave references were awesome!
WonkyStickman chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Zomgz this chapter is like so good c: I think I broke my ribs with laughter no lie
WonkyStickman chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S SO CUTE and so well-written! The part about about Thor wanting to eat an eight-legged horse and making Loki cry made me laugh out loud and well, when I laugh at things on the internet it's usually just an exhalation of breath. I'm going to read all of it RIGHT NOW.
Jackie The Half-Blood Lion chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
I loved this, it was so adorable! Nomally, when I come across a baby Avengers fic, the writing is shoddy, the storyline has no basis and it really isn't pleasant to read. Your fic brought the characteristics of children into the people and made it really come to life. :)
Superwholockianwriter175 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Aw...now it's over. Baby avengersī¸
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Great story
ThoseEvilDucks chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Aww i loved this! Great idea.