Reviews for Baby Avengers
Honestly don't you two read chapter 10 . 8/13
Very enjoyable story to read :-) good job! I especially liked Loki and his relationship with Clint and Natasha, also Thor, happy, hungry and protective Thor :-)
Becka chapter 1 . 7/29
Ahhh! Baby Avengers are so adorable!
LynDea chapter 8 . 6/23
That. Is. Not. Acceptable. Loki better be given back soon!
LynDea chapter 5 . 6/23
I didn't know I needed Nat as Loki's mom until this chapter. God I wanna see mama!Natasha!
Mayflowers123 chapter 10 . 5/9
I really loved this story and how you wrote it, I have seen other authors try to write a story similar to this but it just came out tacky. I feel in no way was your like this, thank you.
Zane chapter 4 . 4/10
NO! WHY NATASHA? WHY! NATASHA YOU GET MARRIED TO CAPTIAN AMERICA AND HAVE A AMAZING SON NAMED JAMES! THEN YOU AND CAP DIE!
STUPID ULTRON
Zane chapter 3 . 4/10
Your fanfiction is really good so far. I love how you made Hawkeye want to see a princess movie though. I love super heros deep secrets! :)
Renne Michaels chapter 8 . 3/22
Yes, well you did take your life in your hands on this chapter. I would have been most vexed if I had to wait for an update. :D

Very nicely done, thanks for posting.
Renne Michaels chapter 5 . 3/22
What no mini jotun Loki in the frozen exhibits? I feel cheated.
Renne Michaels chapter 4 . 3/22
I see absolutely nothing wrong with tying up the child causing the problem. Thanks for posting.
Renne Michaels chapter 1 . 3/22
I think the statue of liberty would look totally boss with a Loki helmet.
Liberty chapter 10 . 3/10
I've just read this and it's very good, and I pick the fanfics I read very carefully :D
GwenBug chapter 10 . 3/5
Omg that was literally the BEST freaking fanfiction i have ever read. It was amazing, you are an amazing writer, i thought it was genius and absolutely freaking ADORABLE. Im going to read this over and over again! It was incredible. Please please please write more!
Tawny chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
That was very nice!
Thank you for writing this!
MoonIce20408 chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I love this! Cutest story ever! And I love that you put spider-man and deadpool in it too.