Reviews for Baby Avengers
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 10 . 9/23
Cuuuuttee! This is good... another! I neeedddd mmmooorrreeee!
bookfan99 chapter 2 . 3/18
Of course he remembers! He's been there since he was a baby. I absolutely love kid Loki.
bluefrosty27 chapter 10 . 3/4
Aaawww this was Sooo cuteeeeee I loved it!
biddle29 chapter 10 . 1/5
This was awesome! I loved it so much :)
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Who is Sigyn? Is she who Hawkeye thinks she is?
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
What? They can't take Loki. I've never been a Loki fan, but he's just so adorable.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I can't believe Loki and Thor have this wonderful relationship. I wonder what they remember, but this is really good, despite your beta not helping you. I didn't see anything wrong with it. This chapter is absolutely delightful, in sad way. Awesome!
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Love the way you portrayed the flu. I really want to know what's going to happen to Loki, and it's so funny when Iron Man screams "Agent!" You know, in the movie, when Pepper greets Coulson, Iron Man interjects that Coulson's first name is "Agent," so that's hilarious.

This is amazing, I hope the remaining chapters get better.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Love how you fact-checked with the central park zoo website. I've been to countless zoos in my childhood, and this brought back fun memories. Love the chapter, though it would have been funny if Iron Man had gotten his stuffed whale and had to look back at it when he grew up again. Lol :)
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I'm not a big fan of the physical part, but the Captain America playing with his soldiers was cool.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Loved Loki as a cat. I wonder if he can shape-shift into inanimate objects?
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This is turning out really well. I like the humor and the fact that Loki seems to know something more. Great job.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Very enjoyable story to read :-) good job! I especially liked Loki and his relationship with Clint and Natasha, also Thor, happy, hungry and protective Thor :-)
Becka chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Ahhh! Baby Avengers are so adorable!
LynDea chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
That. Is. Not. Acceptable. Loki better be given back soon!