Reviews for She Sings Only Sweet Songs
uupppdaaatteeee!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Give it a continuation?
Susy chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
And what next? Please, please, quickly write your story to end because I'm so curious to see how it goes with the two ...
Jogty chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Please return to this amazing story
theunladylikelady chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
I love this story.
Please update soon!
TheBlade chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ohh what a neat idea for a storyline. Been reading lots of Sansa and the Hound fan fic and this is the first I've seen with this storyline. Excited for the next chapter!
ErayaSelene chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
This is a great story! I love it so far, different than some of the other stories that follow the same general topic. I read all 17 chapters in one hour and I can't wait for your next update. Hopefully your story has not been abandoned.
Heat in Freezing chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
GAH I like this story please update it. I love AUs they're always so so much fun. I also love this general plot line, the Hound reward is Sansa type deal. I love how you keep both of them so in character.
Madame de Coeur chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Loved it! Update soon.
Lady Luciferus chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Damn you to all seven hells! Ending a chapter with such a cliffie and then not updating for several months. Please give us what we need!
Sarah chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Great story! I hope you continue to add more. I would love to read about Sandor and Sansa traveling and their arrival at the land Joffrey gave to them.
QueenOfThorns82 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Update Please!
MissyMeth1992 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY! I love it! I really want to know what happens!
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Love, love, love this story! Update soon! x
WINTER chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
oh you are so evil to end a chapter like this!