Reviews for The Five Heroes
Please Update
RineTheHedgehog chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
C'mon Please update...
Monkey D. Jurabi chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Okay...I understand you busyness and the fact that you need a break, but please pleeeeeeeessssssssseeeeee update when you have the chance. This is one of the few stories I saw when I was new to fanfiction and it's the reason why I'm an author now. So PLEEESSEEE UPDATE!
jacob.kogan.33 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
jacob.kogan.33 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Oh lord this is going to get crazy. Lol keep it up.
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Pretty good. U repeated yourself a bit with the "head on a swivel" thing but other than that its good. Keep it up.
Renard Prower chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I just recently discovered this story, and I like it very much so so far. Expect to be hearing from me herein!

I love your character choices, and I was very pleased to find that I know all of them. :D I can't say I recognize any of the settings so far, though, nor the odd mechanized enemies. Hoping for more context on that soon.

Also, am I sensing some potentially romantic vibes between certain characters..? I could just be misinterpreting feelings of gratitude and companionship that come with there being so few of them, but I can't make any assumptions. All I know is that I'm getting more and more curious!

Some bits are slightly repetitive. For example, a few times you've explained what the characters are feeling or thinking in narrative, and followed up by having the character(s) express the same things through dialogue. This is not a huge issue, but it's certainly unnecessary.

You've earned yourself a favorite on this so far, and I hope to see more soon! :D Thanks! DP
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This seems pretty interesting. Keep it up.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Gasp! I knew it was too good to be true!
Update! :3
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Heatherfield? Where's Heatherfield? Hmmmm
Update please!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Mhm. Great chappie, looking forward to more! :)
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Who is it?!
Update please!
Ruoch chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
It was a nice mix of characters from different places and shows. You chose four characters I would put in my top 10 and one in my top 50.
I really hope that you kep writting this because im enjoying it!