Reviews for The Strange New Girl
Love and peace baby chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
maddie chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Update please :)
Arniane229 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
WAW i watched that serie from the start, and i love it I am thanking you for all the work you did and I am more than exited for the next chapter ;)

-Lil Me :3
112 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Cool! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Awesome read its perfectly captures the secret life of the gang keep it up :)
GloomyMercury98 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I laughed so much while reading this!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Please update more chapters! If you are use I apologize but if you have time a short chapter is fine as well!
Hitomi chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
You need to update, I put myself as Hitomi because I love Kouta with all my heart. That's why you need to update before I start beating myself.
A BT Student chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
You need to u
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
i liked this very much! my favorite fanfiction! PLEASE MAKE MORE, PLEASE (puppy dog eyes)
ProudToBeSlytherin chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I find it strange, yet enjoyable, that they're friends with the girls in Class A... what school should be like
ProudToBeSlytherin chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
He's so cute!
Risa Hatsune chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Awesome story so please update
little red after the wolf chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
I like this story which is kind of strange since I love Kouta and Aiko together, but this chapter seems rather forced and takes away from the storyline I enjoy. I feel that the whole supernatural thing is extremely cliche, especially recently, and it seems to add a strange atmosphere to the story which was previously on a realistic level of reality and was easier to relate to, yet is now going to not be as natural and fluid as before and will become increasingly harder to relate to which isn't good. You could turn this into a strange dream and give her a relatable secret to avoid that, but if you feel like you can continue to make this a good story without doing so, be my guest. I suppose it will be rather humorous to see how awkward the gang will be around her for a while, yet it would be nice to return to the previous element that drew me to the story while giving her a secret that will still lead to awkward interaction and ultimately stronger bonds all while giving a sense of drama (even if it is a mocked one) and keeping the natural feel it had before. Please consider this an option since I've enjoyed reading this story. Arigato! (:
Reimaru chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
It's not bad but I felt like as if the ending was really rushed n kouta was kinda occ somewhere throughout the story but keep it up :D