Reviews for Into the Corner
Daeril Ullothwen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Loved this. So in-character, its perfect.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Haha oh this is brilliant. I love Lucissa smut, and this was really seductive and on edge the entire time. I can totally imagine the Blacks (or any other Pureblood families) to see sex as a necessity to produce children and how terrified they both were that people found out they actually /enjoy/ sex. Bellatrix was magnificent in this, so manipulative and so...well, so Bellatix I guess. And I pray for Narcissa that none'll come up and find her in that room, because she'd have even more explaining to do.
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, that was so Bellatrix. I really could see this happening, and also that Lucius would give in because of his reputation.

Again, you are good indeed with writing smut. XD

Another thing I liked about this was how Druella was included and your interpretation of her. Great work!
the lola chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved this portrayal of Narcissa and Lucius - in love and happy! So refreshing, haha. The way they seemed like horny teenagers was just great, and well-written, and I loved how they just decided to go for it at the party! Interesting with Bellatrix, typically manipulative, but got to love her anyway - poor Narcissa, so helpless at the end!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I don't often see Narcissa and Lucius with a happy relationship, so that was nice to see for a change. And you kept them completely in-character, which I really enjoyed.

Druella's suspicion was really amusing, and I love how they put it down to "jealousy." Heh.

Then the bit with Bellatrix in the end was absolutely priceless.. "Last I checked, 'married' didn't mean 'allowed to fuck so loudly that people down in the ballroom can hear you'" Loved this line xD
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well, that brings a whole new meaning to the 'Bellatrix is a bitch' thing :p
I like the idea of Lucius and Narcissa being at least partially happy in their marriage - I remember thinking they looked great together when I read the books/saw the movies - and their concern for what is proper in their society and what isn't makes is just all the more realistic.
Great work!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
It's refreshing to see a happy Lucius and Narcissa, but Bella never changes sigh Druella's suspicion, Narcissa's latent shame, Lucius's casual attitude, everyone's concern about reputation and appearance, all very well done. Poor Narcissa, not the least of which for being left helpless.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I can totally picture Bellatrix doing something like that to Lucius and Narcissa, and Lucius going along with it to save his reputation seems really in-character for him. Bellatrix was characterized very well, also, and I love how Lucius's insult just slides right off her. The line "Last I checked, 'married' didn't mean 'allowed to fuck so loudly that people down in the ballroom can hear you'," Bellatrix told her." was kind of amusing to me, also. I like NarcissaLucius, so I liked seeing a look at their marriage that actually has them enjoying each other, like in the earlier parts. Druella's suspicion definitely seems pretty realistic to me, also, I can picture Narcissa's mother doing that. Good job!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ohh, loved this! I like how you portray Lucius and Narcissa in love rather than hating each other because sooo many people do that. Naughty Bella, getting what she wants! Awesome job :D
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love it ;)
mrs.milfoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Yow! Loved it! Beastly Bella and hot married smut... Oh, and pissed off Narcissa? Some of my favorite things! Just a delightful turn, really.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Bella, you bitch! Honestly though, I quite like the idea of Cissa and Lucius having a good relationship. It's tiring to keep reading the same old story about the two of them not getting along though I'll admit to being a Narcissa/Rodolphus shipper. Besides Narcissa and Lucius together make for smutty goodness. :P Who wouldn't want him to tie her up? there were several humorous/awkward moments here that were great and Bella, of course, is completely in character. I adore the title to this as well. Very clever.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012