Reviews for Caught in the Rain
Little Halo 12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Aww it's adorable. So cute and I agree this pairing needs more love. You really need to write more. Spelling and grammar errors shouldn't slow you down too much. I would love to see more of your writing. I guess I should log in though... oh well. Keep writing.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
haha, Kyouya scared the shit outta me, I'm not kidding. I'm with Kaoru when he said that Kyouya is more the type to have others do the dirty work while he stands in the background, glasses glinting, even though the light is coming from some random direction that doesn't make any sense as to why there would be a glint.
shibe chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this was very good and i liked the ending because it tied in with the title and it was very good. very complex language and nice relationship very good keep writing
cyberaingel chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
aawwww that was soo cute
i like kyoya's little kidnapping
Phnx chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Thanks for the favourite on my story!

I won't deny it-this pairing didn't even occur to me (admittedly, I normally read Hitachiin twincest when I read Ouran fics). Now that I've read this fic, though, I can definitely see the attraction; it's very cute .
Bofur's Hat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
-sniffle- That was so freaking adorable! c: I love this ship so much! It's just.. freaking adorable. Good job. :D