Reviews for Lost Memories
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Man this is AWESOME XD you have to keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Whaaaaaat?
Where's the next chapter.
Nooooooooo,
Must know what happens,
Slowly dieing,
Please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Yes plz do it
dragonwriter88 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
I really liked your story. You have a great beginning, to bad you haven't finished it. Thanks for writing it anyway.
TheDarkSpade chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I like this why don't you update it!
Padre chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Great job with chapter four. Looking forward to new updates. :)
Gull chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
keep up the good work!
buslimpan chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Hmm, the story feels a little bit rushed but not much. And I think it's intresting. Good work!
Fanboy chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Add luffy into the mix
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon! I want Zoro to fight Logan again - That was SOOO COOL :3! :)
Tosho chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
More please! this is good!
bunnys217 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Cool
Mugiwara Otome chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Great story! update update update update update update update update!
General Slime chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I was a little skeptical when I saw the lack of review(interest) and the short chapter length but I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I enjoyed this. Zoro is well done even for an amnesiac character and you've placed him in a universe where his powers are odd but not impossible. Can't wait for the rest of the crew to show up and for the reactions from the Xavier institute since they could decide to stay while helping Zoro regain his memory. There are a few things that bothered me though; mostly the pairing.

Jean's a little too upbeat too really connect with Zoro; sure she isn't the same as Kitty, but I think the more stoic Rogue would fit with him better.

Personally I wish this was further down the line in regards to the Straw Hats adventures since he's only been Luffys first mate for a month or so. At this point in his pirate journey he isn't emotionally invested enough in his crew. He wouldn't remember his pirate crew before something that truly affected him like his childhood friend Kuina. Also if it's further down you can include Robin, Franky, Chopper, and Brooke who have some of the most interesting abilities and personalities. After all the Xaviers think Zoro's a mutant, so they're abilities would enforce that since besides Luffy and Sanji, Nami and Ussop are pretty much human.
Tough chick chapter 4 . 10/22/2012