Reviews for One Choice
TrollightSparkleXDXD chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
XD your good at DaTr, when you get sometime you should write more one shots about it
Invaderness chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Love it? 3 if you have the time you should consider doing an alternate ending where they don't get there in time. It doesn't necessarily have to be smut, just something else happens. Love it! You should do DaTr more often
echosong258 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting. :) your story now has my attention ha wow that sounded so arrogant XD
anyways I admire your writing. The sentence structure is strong and the wording flows nicely. I hope you'll continue this particular fan fic. There aren't many DATR out there. At least ones worth reading. anyways I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Scatter Dust chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is pretty funny, I would like to read more of it lol
invaderzimlovr15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story! :D I loved it. update soon.
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
...I'm gonna quote somebody smarter than I am.

"Take a good look at your story. Why do you think a rape is what you need for it to progress? Is there something else that could fill the same function? Unless you have a damn good reason to include rape in a story, you probably shouldn't. Using sexual assault as a motivation-in-a-box or an equivalent trope will do nothing but steal credibility and respect from a really serious, really important subject. PLUS, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A TWIT."
gtuthtitt chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Good first chapter, nicely set up, and I Can't wait to see what you can throw at us that is different from the usual DATR pairings:)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tak you crazy bitch! I loved the ending as twisted as it was it was awesome and funny!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.