Reviews for Of Trolls and Werewolves
RaucousLaughter chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I really liked this, though I found the beginning a bit muddled. PM me if you want the details and I'll give you my thoughts. Where/when was Lavender's death confirmed? Did JKR say something about it, because honestly, in the book it certainly doesn't specify that she died...I believe she survived.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love this. The Troll comparison is very clever and the dialogue seems real. Isn't Lavender a brave girl!

BTW the way until JKR actually confirms it in an interiew or the Encyclopedia I say Lavender Live!

DA Jones
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lavenders death was never confirmed, at least not to my knowledge
im-stuck-in-a-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I think David Yates only killed Lavender because of the absence of Colin Creevey... In book-verse, her fate is unknown.
DOLFAN85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story I liked how you made lavender and hermoine like each other at the end, and lavender dosnt die in the book JK Rowling never wrote that she was one of the casualties, she only died in the movie which I think was a dumb move by David Yates. Again great story.
BTW I ship Lavender & Seamus
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very sweet. And I agree - Lavender's still alive in my head canon.
PotterNerd94 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Woah, I always thought Lavender lived! Clearly I didn't pay enough attention lol :) In my head she'll always be alive too :) I liked this, it was well written and really good to read.
WonWiseWeasel04 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great story and JK Rowlings never wrote she died so I agree.
DramioneShipper chapter 1 . 7/31/2012