Reviews for Mayday
awesome
PEEPS chapter 25 . 3/26
Heard R5 on the radio for the first time on 20 minutes ago! So proud of them!
PEEPS chapter 20 . 3/26
You always pick the wrong time to show Austin's point of veiw! I wanna see what the hell happened to Ally!
PEEPS chapter 18 . 3/26
God, this story is soooo long! When's it gonna end?
PEEPS chapter 11 . 3/25
Austin convinced you and pressured you to run. He didn't make you.
PEEPS chapter 10 . 3/25
How about a "Yes, Austin, it is something u said... You just told me the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. You're so sweet!" Ally didn't say shit. She acted like he said nothing nice to her and then went on about her fears and shit. That pisses me off. In every story I read, she's always talking about herself and how screwed she is without Austin. Almost as if she needs him. Let me tell you something. You don't need anyone but yourself, let alone a man. No woman needs a man to protect her or make her happy. Show some woman independance, dammit!
PEEPS chapter 7 . 3/25
Ally, u need to get over yourself and follow you heart. Instead of thinking what could go wrong, think of what could go right with Austin. Just do it. I mean, I'm pretty sure we learned that YOLO since that plane crash nearly killed u! So do yourself a favor and try something new for once! Something like fallinging love with Austin and telling him how you feel...
PEEPS chapter 3 . 3/25
C'mon, author. Why did Caroline of all people have to survive?
PEEPS chapter 2 . 3/25
How could Austin kiss Ally? They had their breathing masks on. And isn't it ironic that the one time Ally goes on a plane, nothing goes right?
PEEPS chapter 1 . 3/25
This story involves kissing, yes? Please?
Smytheberry1726 chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Awww luckystarz910 til me about this story. I absolutely loved it! Great job!
Luckystarz910 chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Overall I flipping loved this story!
Luckystarz910 chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
Awwwwwww!
Luckystarz910 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I knew that he loved her and she loved him!
Luckystarz910 chapter 26 . 12/27/2014