Reviews for Mayday
WordsOnPaper chapter 1 . 5/12
Holy crap. I was up until 1:00 am reading this story. It is the best fanfic ever and I was so in love. I was legit in tears by the end. Live it so much!
Tammy chapter 32 . 2/22
Wow ! I've read over 80 A&A fanfics and I can honestly say yours is the best one EVER . To be honest I've read yours three times and I love it more and more each time . I love everything about it . You some got talent , 'cause you made me ; a person who hates reading , a person who can't stop reading .Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this . I can assure you its appreciated
Lady chapter 32 . 9/14/2015
Omg omg omg I loved this story so much! This is one of the top 5 stories I have read! Probably top 3! The story was great and awesome. You are an amazing author and was able to convey the characters feelings to a point that I sometimes felt like ally! This story was great and I can't wait to read the sequel, I'm sure it's going to be as awesome as this! Don't stop writing cause you have talent!:)
purpledolphin1 chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
*In the tv room with my extended family watching the movie Mayday*
Me:Guys,we just passed the midway mark I need to go to the bathroom
*Series of groans*
Grandpa:Pansy
Me:GRANDPA!
Grandpa:Okay just hurry it up...This movie is too good for you to keep us waiting
Me:BRB!
********
Absolutely love this story but its 2 am over here and I need to sleep
LOVE THE STORY!
SprinklezOnTop12 chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
This is awesome!
ausllyfied chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
This was so good! I read it year ago, but I just had to read it again! You did a great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
awesome
PEEPS chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
Heard R5 on the radio for the first time on 20 minutes ago! So proud of them!
PEEPS chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
You always pick the wrong time to show Austin's point of veiw! I wanna see what the hell happened to Ally!
PEEPS chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
God, this story is soooo long! When's it gonna end?
PEEPS chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
Austin convinced you and pressured you to run. He didn't make you.
PEEPS chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
How about a "Yes, Austin, it is something u said... You just told me the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. You're so sweet!" Ally didn't say shit. She acted like he said nothing nice to her and then went on about her fears and shit. That pisses me off. In every story I read, she's always talking about herself and how screwed she is without Austin. Almost as if she needs him. Let me tell you something. You don't need anyone but yourself, let alone a man. No woman needs a man to protect her or make her happy. Show some woman independance, dammit!
PEEPS chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Ally, u need to get over yourself and follow you heart. Instead of thinking what could go wrong, think of what could go right with Austin. Just do it. I mean, I'm pretty sure we learned that YOLO since that plane crash nearly killed u! So do yourself a favor and try something new for once! Something like fallinging love with Austin and telling him how you feel...
PEEPS chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
C'mon, author. Why did Caroline of all people have to survive?
PEEPS chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
How could Austin kiss Ally? They had their breathing masks on. And isn't it ironic that the one time Ally goes on a plane, nothing goes right?
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »