Reviews for Mizore's 340 Stalking Locations
Hahaha, that's great
destrochao chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awesome.
Dage the Evil chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
that was hilarious like. .
Shit on deborahs desk
Tye-Dye Lizard chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
lol! that was funny chicka! - i hope you continue this, its fun to read, and very detailed! now i can stalk my crushes... JK! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! named Dylan! :D i like him! ;D but at times it seems like my best friend Alyssa stalks her crush Michel (idk how to spell it) but yeah plz, KEEP WRITING!
The German City chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Too funny! Please don't stop!
Graviton Bomber chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Update soon :D
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I will use these places the next time I'm going to stalk someone. Which is tomorrow I think :P
Sum1udunno chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
BWAHAHA! (falls over twitching, making silent choke-laugh noises) TSKUNE'S BED! LIKE A BOSS! NINTH COBBLESTONE! STALKING! LOL OH YEAH! Apologies for the caps. Back to normal. If you need ideas, I'd be more than happy to help. In my experience, when stalking someone, reversible jackets, a couple of hats, and sunglasses (naturally!) come in handy. Also, ponytails.
Hiding places: clothing racks, behind the books in a bookshelf, file cabinets, laundry baskets, under pillow piles, under sofa (the sofa skirt really comes in handy!), using a submarine scope whilst on the roof, using my phone camera to look like I'm looking at my makeup when I'm actually looking around the corner, the fireplace (WHEN NOT IN USE! Black metal mesh covering fireplace is handy), in the Christmas tree, in the alcove behind the TV (above mantle, high up but very safe), in a large Fedex box (risk of capture, but otherwise very useful), behind the vine trellis, a self-created flower box (very large and decorative, trap door under a thin layer of soil and various plants, contains security monitor), wedged between ceiling beams, the attic (the holes where ceiling fans hang down/ceiling vents are excellent peepholes), under fake potted tree (shallow layer of fake soil glued to a board, hide within pot), in grand piano (be cautious when touching the wires, makes noise. Get in place before victim arrives!), behind curtains, behind large paintings, behind an easel (great for outside!), under museum bench(es), by the lunchlady (people avoid looking at her, to preserve eyesight), under picnic tables (with tablecloth), janitor supply closets and water-heater rooms (often linked to multiple rooms. With a few well-placed nail holes, gives great view), shop windows (hello mannequin!), billboard sign balconies (need binoculars), under fake plastic rock (even if others know it's fake, they assume it covers a pipe or something), behind couch cushions (risk of crushing), on top of vendor stands and/or vending machines (covering your skin with fabric is a must), on weird architecture platforms (above the boardwalk, above shop doors, above public building entries), and in large clean trashbags (risk of being hauled away).
As for where I got my information... I don't mean any harm by what I do... I'm just worried about my friends... and they seem amused by it, so all's well that ends well, eh? ;) Happy writing!
Kingdomalith chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
LOL factor!

Keep going, please!
Mysterious Figure chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very clever. Good job with certain spots. You should make another story like this with Mizore scaring the crap out of people. Lol
Sajintmm chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I couldn't stop
Sart Von Berchingen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hrm... Quite the good idea there. Here's another one, perhaps you could probably try to give it a more personal flair? Like have Mizore, herself, describing it while having the other cast give in their thoughts of it too. Like commentating.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I enjoyed it very much i do not think however you are creative enough to think of 330 more locations if you do i will personally stalk you. . . mizore what are you doing on my computer. . . . chiii