Reviews for Yakusoku
Grimmichi chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
OMG PLS UPDATE SOON. Im dying with anticipation. Your stories are great. Pls dont leave it hanging :(((
justlikethewhiskeyburns chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Great story, please update soon!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
CAnt wait till next update then :D ! Poor ichigo Bye
AI chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love your story!
AhogamiBae chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Awwwww this is adorable! I do hope u update soon! The story sounds very promising! :) can't wait to reveal more of the past and see what the future holds for the two confused little cuties! :) Continue the great work!
cccccCc chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Ahh sazale (sorry don't know how to spell his name.) and Grimm got together?! I can't really see them together but hey if it works it works... For now. Poor Ichi getting her all her hopes/dreams crushed! Does this mean she might think about moving on? Can't wait for more!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Love it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it!
Black-Cl0thed-Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
oh gods- this brings back SO many bloody memories. xD
I used to be a tomboy like that. It wasn't until late middle school most of the people I knew realized out of the blue I was a girl- it was HILARIOUS.
I hope you'll update this story soon- it's interesting for sure.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Update soon please!
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story Is amazing! I hope you write more
cccccCc chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love'd it can't wait for the next chapter please post soon! Why will she grow to hate those gates? Will it be because she still has feelings for Grimm? Also how will she act when or if she sees Grimm and his bf making out are doing something semiler to that ;}!