Reviews for The Starting Gate Affair
MargaretLattany chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Boy, this was great! Enjoyed thoroughly, from beginning to end. I did figure out it was Angelique who had Napoleon so worked up, just before the reveal. "Just start the engine, you Bolshevik", huh? So, this led to "Steph", and all the other nicknames, did it? Ha-ha. Very cannon. Thanks!
jkkitty1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
This was a great story and the introduction of Angelique was nice. Noone has done there first meeting before that I have read-thanks.
jkkitty1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
this women is going to really get them into more and more trouble, can't wait to see if we find out who she is.
Roselight chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Too many good lines to quote. So, the introduction of Angelique-but of course. And you've made it clear that the lines are drawn between Napoleon's instant besmitten-ment, and IK's wary disdain. Neat how the most obvious plot is the real THRUSH plot-not some devious convoluted scheme. And love the last line, like the teasing Scheherazade you are.
Little Nicky chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful story and I'm looking forward to lots more chapters, I hope?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Very good story so far, keep up the good work.
situbu chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
A very exciting conclusion! Great job with this.
MLaw chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
The excitement, the start aaaaaaaaand they're off and the galloping and Angelique reveal and galloping and Victor Marton and 'no you didn't to Illya' and more galloping and the winning!

Whew, what a satisfying chapter and the best image, super agent Illya Kuryakin (relatively unscathed) sitting in that red Jaguar...and he was hungry. sigh.

Wow, what an ending! Thank you, I think I'm tired now. :D
RoseLight chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
This racetrack is filled with twists and turns; a wonder that the horses don't get dizzy.
MLaw chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Oh so clever Russian. Nice chapter.
Michiemabelle chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Wow, Napoleon needs to get his priorities straight. I am enjoying this story very much.
MargaretLattany chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Boy, Napoleon, you need to listen to Illya and not your libedo, for once! Yikes.
Agent Jaques chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Very exciting and intriguing story so far. Keep up the good work.
Roselight chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Oh, the classic banter. and now we know that Spiderwoman has her own agenda. Talk about weaving a plot...
situbu chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Good chapter and the bit about the food made it very sensual. It made me hungry.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »