Reviews for The Godfather
Arachnos Black chapter 2 . 8/11
Considering it's been about 5 years, I'm assuming you're not planning to continue this any time soon, but either way, I wanted tot let you know that I really love the story so far, and where it was/is going. It's even given me a bit of inspiration to continue a story I basically abandoned a few years ago, (though I'm not quite sure how, as the two stories have nothing in common save for the fact that part takes place in Jotunheim), so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, Great work 3
Sad that you didn't continue, but I loved it!
Faery66 chapter 2 . 6/17
Hope to read more soon.

D
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 2 . 6/11
Hahaha!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 4/12
this is amazing! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! :D
Panda Enchantress chapter 2 . 3/14
Really good beginning cant wait for more!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 2/20
I love the "extra", it's hilarious ;)
lifina chapter 2 . 1/11
please update
AliceHeart13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Please Update.
Aly
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
naturefire chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Love it! MoD and godfather Harry in one story practically guarantee your success ; )
Nutcase5 chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
If I could I would send this as a howler. WHERE R THE UPDATES?!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Very cool story! I especially loved your first chapter and the descriptions of Harry's life. I think you did immortal Harry better than anyone else I've read. :D Hope you continue this story sometime!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 6/2/2016