Reviews for The Godfather
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 4/12
this is amazing! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update! :D
RavenclawPanda221b chapter 2 . 3/14
Really good beginning cant wait for more!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 2/20
I love the "extra", it's hilarious ;)
lifina chapter 2 . 1/11
please update
AliceHeart13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Please Update.
Aly
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
naturefire chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Love it! MoD and godfather Harry in one story practically guarantee your success ; )
Nutcase5 chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
If I could I would send this as a howler. WHERE R THE UPDATES?!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Very cool story! I especially loved your first chapter and the descriptions of Harry's life. I think you did immortal Harry better than anyone else I've read. :D Hope you continue this story sometime!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Very good
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
LOVE IT!
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
This is an interesting g start. I really hope there is going to be an update at some point, pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Really enjoying. Hope you continue!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Oh my god this is awesome! PLEASE continue this?! I know its been years, but still! I really love your idea for this and you write it really really well! I do hope you continue eventually. :D