Reviews for The Godfather
AliceHeart13 chapter 2 . 9/19
Please Update.
Aly
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 9/10
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 8/16
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
naturefire chapter 2 . 8/2
Love it! MoD and godfather Harry in one story practically guarantee your success ; )
Nutcase5 chapter 2 . 7/12
If I could I would send this as a howler. WHERE R THE UPDATES?!
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 6/6
Very cool story! I especially loved your first chapter and the descriptions of Harry's life. I think you did immortal Harry better than anyone else I've read. :D Hope you continue this story sometime!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 6/2
Very good
AliceCullen3 chapter 2 . 5/23
LOVE IT!
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 4/17
This is an interesting g start. I really hope there is going to be an update at some point, pretty please?
Really enjoying. Hope you continue!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh my god this is awesome! PLEASE continue this?! I know its been years, but still! I really love your idea for this and you write it really really well! I do hope you continue eventually. :D
Alice Rowen chapter 2 . 3/9
The extra ending was hilarious! Poor Harry. Please update? I really like the storyline. :D
isis424 chapter 2 . 3/7
MORE!1
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
:D
Skywroe chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Poor Harry had been through do much already. I hope you continue so we can see him become happy again.