Reviews for Johnny to the Rescue
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
He was thiiiiiiiiis close... XD This was really sweet.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well, I had the feeling that Johnny was going to end up sick. It was sweet of him to do so much for Roy's family.
DakotaCelt chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Poor Johnny...

Fun story... the sometimes hidden dangers of a good deed...
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ahhahahahahah! Sweet wonderful family fic with a LOL ending. BRAVO.
Master Tigeress chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
please do a sequel. who will take care of johnny?
fanofrandy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this line is priceless for the TRUE fanatics:

Johnny made a face. "I just can't get into that show since it took the place of my favorite Saturday night program."

...since we all KNOW that the Bionic Woman replaced Emergency in the television line-up! GREAT line-priceless-made me laugh out loud!
And, a really good story. Nice to see the friendship between JoAnne and Johnny, too.
I really enjoyed it!
-E
Rijiban Kwe chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I just love your stories! I'm almost willing to get the flu myself if I knew Johnny would take care of me. :)
Mogo Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Nice story. Really enjoyed it :)
Ginger S chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ha ha ha! I wondered what the punch line would be! I knew Johnny couldn't be that close to Joanne and not get sick! Good one shot! Loved Uncle Johnny the "Full Service Friend".
Dianne chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was a very good story. Who wouldn't want Johnny Gage looking after them? I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing.
Jrsgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ha! I was going to say no good deed goes unpunished then I saw a couple other reviews beat me to it. LOL. This has just the right mix of humor and sweetness. I love how Johnny is taking care of Jo. I forgot that about the Bionic Woman. Nice touch!
51Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw, poor ole Johnny. No good deed goes unpunished, does it? And chet's compassion at the end, is pure Chet. What a friend, lol.
jada951 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
poor Johnny. No good deed goes unpunished, does it?

I thought this line was fun,

"I know how to start IVs, Jo."

and J. even got help from the kids, w/ smelly puke.
that takes doing!
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ugh...my stomach is feeling a little queasy now...LOL! Loved this story. It was very touching to see Johnny and Joanne interact like that; especially him kissing her on her forehead and calling her 'sis'. Oh, and the part about 'The Bionic Woman' was priceless! Loved that!
Renae
Emom chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was great! Johnny could tend to me any day of the week ;)