Reviews for The Kitsune and the Warrior
FicFanFoom7 chapter 2 . 1/25
I am interested to see how you evolve this relationship and cant wait for more updates. good show.
okami26 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Great chap cant wait till the next
Drakedruid chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Its quite the interesting pairing. The amazon culture crossing over with a warriors culture, altough the two of them are like the oposite site of fighting style's (soldier vs assasin). Looking forward to the continuation!
TheGhostWriter69 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
awesome... i love it.. though i would've liked it better if it was the real one, but hey, it makes a fresh new outtake on the whole Justice League\Naruto crossovers..
Z-Breezy chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I like the interaction between them it had a nice and realistic vibe going on,look to see more of it
McGeezel chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
interesting
Valana chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Very nice chapter :)
NeoJubiSannin1870 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome!
jgreek chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
great story hope you update soon
dragon matt blue chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
great ch
maxridelover chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
hmm interesting!
Valana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is pretty good sart.
demon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
supert history
bloodshark chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
great start post next chapter soon.
TheGhostWriter69 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ahh, this is great! the way you portray wonder woman as a take no shit girl/woman is totally canon, the same with batman and his 'it's complicated" speech. Naruto saves the day with his awesome carefree attitude, from this I would suggest a scene where Diana has to do something by herself that is seemingly dangerous, with other heroes, such as Batman or Superman, insisting that she not go, but Naruto, with all his wisdom(yeah right) believes in her giving her the trade mark cheeky smile with a thumbs up. Well, that's just my oppinion. I hope you would focus more on this story and the other JLA/Naruto crossovers those are my favourite from you :)

TheGhostWriter69