Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
Schlepian chapter 52 . 7/14
Well well well.

This story is amazingly well written. It is greatly influenced by Ender's game, which is a great story so even if parts are obvious it is still good.

Let's see, the people talking in the headmasters office, it was pretty obvious Snape was one of them from the beginning, it took me to around chapter 18 to realize Dumbles was the 2nd voice, but even then I just thought it was his portrait in the office. Took until you finally gave up and told us directly that Albus had made a Horcrux of his own for me to think he might still be alive, then of course he was Trow was apparent immediately after.

Once you had Tracey write the love note confession I knew you were going to kill her off and I was getting pretty angry at you. I thought Draco was secretly a vampire this year, instead of Voldemort that was a surprise even given the clues that Voldemort was probably around the castle.

I'm pretty sad this story is not complete, I hate leaving things unfinished on my reading list T_T

I'm surprised Harry fell into Fleur's seduction for a 2nd time.

Spell Sniping was a new concept for me, Karim was an interesting OC
Deviant-Hulk chapter 1 . 7/8
Brilliant.. I’ve left this story twice to hope that it continues, has been consistently engaging and an amazing story to read so far, I can’t wait for how it continues and concludes
animedumplin chapter 1 . 7/2
I have spent the last three days reading your story because I didnt want it to end. I know you aren't done, but I want you to know I truly enjoyed what has come so far. please update soon!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 27 . 6/25
I wonder if the Unspeakables saw the Horcrux in Harry's head in their lethal legilimency attack
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 32 . 6/25
"Why did you start all of this? The Commander? Lestrego?" Draco asked. "Some of the others might just take comfort in following you, but I can't say that it hasn't made me curious."

He's probably thinking of his own Morsmorde/Master title lel
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 52 . 6/25
I think I forgot to log in with my last stream of reviews as I finished the story haha.

BUT IVE been re-reading all of Malfoy's parts to see Riddle and omg this bit

"Interesting," Draco finally said. "That was not how I imagined my first kiss to go."

IS THAT WHY YOU KILLED HER RIDDLE haha, so bad but so good but also so sad if that's literally his first kiss in 60 years
BLOODY HECK. Now I'm going to go back and look at all of Malfoy's interactions to see Riddle BUT HOW DID RIDDLE TALK WITH WORMTAIL WHILE BEING MALFOY? It made sense if it was diary riddle but diary riddle's pretty handsome lel.
What's the point in killing Tracey too?! He could have flown under the radar forever, he could have killed anyone, also polyjuice can't fool the map?!

You missed the awesome opportunity to end with "Who am I? Well that's the riddle of it, isn't it"

Also, he was hesitant (grimaced) to kill Fabian, but plotted to kill Tracey? So WEIRD.

Also so sad you're gone! Did Friday the 13th hit you with some poor luck? I hope you're not dead. Imagine if you died! It'd be like Riddle got you too! Uh, I hope you write this story out for someone in your Will lol but I also hope you don't die for your sake! Your life is important!
Fuck me, if Cedric dies I MIGHT DIE! I LOVE YOUR CEDRIC SO MUCH. Speaking of people who might die, I actually like Tracey too much to have possessed Drack knock her off the Astronomy tower and leave that little love note as a suicide-ish note SERIOUSLY I CANNOT. I hope I'm not predicting deaths here. In some ways I'd prefer CEDRIC to live over Tracey but I still think Harry needs the few people he trusts ugh one more chapter how did I get here why.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 50 . 6/25
Truly MADDENING. End it yourself you overgrown bat.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 49 . 6/25
Omg my mind is trying to comprehend Draco possibly being taken over by Riddle's diary! What if that's why he's so different?! And what has Voldemort discovered? I wonder if it's that Harry's a horcrux. Yikes. So much happening, so many subplots. Masterpiece
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 47 . 6/25
Damn how was Hermione so stupid to go get the damn tattoo?! Ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 46 . 6/25
OMG! HOW ON EARTH DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO REALISE TROW WAS ALBUS? I FEEL SO DUMB! I know he wasn't a focal point but I'm gonna reread all of the Trow parts later OMG. YOU ARE CLEVER. You're the one good at misdirection.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 45 . 6/25
Ah, the taste of confirmation. Bloody Dumbledore. Get yourself a new body and fight the Dark Lord yaself ya turd
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 44 . 6/25