Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
Yitian chapter 46 . 5/14
Been checking on this site for the update, and meanwhile, I have to say: I liked it that Harry is organizing himself with allies rather than underlings and tenuous relationships with the "enemies of his enemies".
Tantine Fongus chapter 46 . 5/6
Hello! I'm a new reader! I suppose that the next chapter should be coming somewhat soon considering your projected update time... I'm very curious to see what's going to happen next!
Any updates any time soon?
puiwaihin chapter 46 . 5/3
Looks like this is heading to the end game. Maybe a final 1/3 left, if the parallels keep?

Snape has clearly been Graff, Justin was his Bonzo Madrid, so I guess Dumbledore's role in the end is Mazer Rackham?
ilic.stefan95 chapter 46 . 4/30
The epicness in the moment where Harry decides to turn around and fight is amazing, written so simple, but so powerful, congratulations, maybe the #1 moment so far
Excellent work. I had been wondering how a Harry Potter/Enders Game would look and I was not disappointed. I almost never post reviews, but this story is truly brilliant.
trey chapter 46 . 4/22
trey
Dizzy Whimsical chapter 46 . 4/21
This is one of the best stories on this site, bar none. Thanks for taking the time to write and share.
Ender Fan chapter 46 . 4/20
So I got REALLY excited when you mentioned Ender's game. I was looking forward to you having Harry read it or Hermione draw the comparisons about manipulation.

But either ways I love how you had Snape break the rules the same way they were broken for Ender (youngest commander, multiple teams etc)

Bravo my fellow fan :D
I love you.
Fanfiction went stale.
And you brought it back for me.

Thank you!
Majerus chapter 46 . 4/13
Most Excellent!
Really good job giving Harry the push needed to see his weaknesses - at least a good number of them - and Do Something about them :)
Love the story, continues to be one of my all time fav's!
M
EndersSuggestion chapter 46 . 4/12
Please begin chapters with:

Date Initially Published
Date of Edit 1 (if any edits are made)
Date of Edit 2
Date of Edit n

Please end chapters with:

Projected Update Date (instead of duration)
kazetoame chapter 14 . 4/12
Question, I've had this running around my brain for days after I finished the latest chapter. Was it Snape that orchestrated the death of the Grangers or was it Trow (Albus) that did? I thought this after one line, only Snape refers to Lupin as 'the werewolf' or variations thereof.
Polki chapter 46 . 4/12
After a few days of clicking Next Chapter, I tried to do it automatically with this one but nothing happened. No more chapters.
This story is amazing! Excellent writing in an intricate storyline. I assume you've read Method of Rationality, but if not you would probably like that story.
I am glad you got a beta (or maybe you've had one all along and I just didn't notice.) As someone who read the entire story within the week, I noticed some obvious issues (duplicated words, letters left off words,) some less obvious issues (When the other schools were announced about arriving, they would leave class a half hour early. They ended up having the day off) and some things I'm not sure are issues or purposeful misdirection/misunderstanding pf dialogue (whenever Harry talked about the Quidditch World Cup on the train. Blaise kept him informed and he watched it on Omnoculars, but he talked to people as if he didn't even know it had happened.) These things are stupid little things that don 't take a lot away from a story as great as this one, but I still wanted to point them out instead of just talking about how amazing an author you are. Also I'm typing this review quickly on my phone so forgive any mistakes from this pot. (You know, the pot calling the kettle black...) Also, the egg clue, the ice was obvious to me and I felt that it probably should have been obvious to Hermione. Unless I'm just that good at riddles? But probably not. Unless she knew and just wasn't voicing her thoughts yet, which is entirely possible.
I'm glad Harry's got his groove back. It should make next chapter all that more interesting. I'll be waiting excited until next time!
Also, you should write books to be published if you don't already. You tell amazing stories.
puiwaihin chapter 45 . 4/11
Finally confirmed it was Dumbledore. Unless it's Albus Smith.
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »