Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
This story has been one of my absolute favourite Harry Potter fanfics and I was absolutely crushed when I realised it wouldn’t end. Thank you for coming back to us and letting us know the intended ending of your story, it is great that we at least get to know the outline and what would have gone down with everyone. For what it’s worth, it sounds like it would have been incredible and amazing. But thanks for letting us enjoy the 52 chapters of your writing ! It was a great read!
vadrulesall chapter 53 . 11/11
Kwan Li Thank you for this story.
rallyracer1324 chapter 53 . 11/7
I knew you weren't going to return and finish the story. Unfortunately when such great stories are being written on this site the truth is they can only be so great because of passion. And one can only toil away with passion as a motivation for so long. However I did hope that one day you would return and tell us all that you had gotten your first book published and that you would be writing professionally. But life goes on, and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying life with family and work. Thank you for the many nights of journies through our imagination
Yung Warrior chapter 53 . 11/6
Thank you for posting this epilogue and for writing this story. I loved the focus on combat and your version of Harry.
Thank you for posting this! I have always wondered how it all would end. I hope your life is treating you well, it certainly sounds great!
Yitian chapter 53 . 10/31
OMG, this is so emotional a moment... after all these many years of following the story, I feel like crying because the outline itself is so spectacular I would have LOVED to experience it through your wonderful writing! And yet now I may not ever do so... but yes life moves on and I'm very happy for you, but sad for the rest of us! :) I wish you all the best, and I hope that we will be gifted with mroe of your time to complete this story sometime in the future, after the kids are a little older, and perhaps life gives you a little breathing room again! Yours, in hope, always, Yitian.
MannazIor chapter 53 . 10/30
Thanks for the closure OP. I always loved this fic.
Tobias Morrow chapter 53 . 10/30
Just wantd to say that I appreciate you taking the time to update all of us on how this story would have ended. This story was always one of my favourites, and having an ending for it, even if it's just an outline, is great. Life seems to take people in different directions, and I hope everything goes well for you in the future.
Take care, and thank you again for the story!
propensity chapter 53 . 10/29
As a parent, I get it. I appreciate the closure, and thanks for the journey of your story!
reality deviant chapter 53 . 10/29
This story was quite the ride, and i thank you for telling your plans for how it would hav been finished, had you complated it.

I am really NOT a fan of Ender's Game, because that book's ideals and ideas are ones i deeply disagree with, same here, while its a very different take on HP world, and well written, its one i do not agree with, and i wouldn't have liked harry as he would be at the end of his journey, despite him being like that would only be natural after that journey...
Hypocrite1 chapter 53 . 10/28
I think I read this story a few months after your last update, and I was already prepared for it to get discontinued but still sad to get confirmation. I liked this story and the daring you had to actually do something wildly different in this universe, and the writing not being half bad didn't hurt. I haven't read Ender's Game so to me this was very novel and that definitely helped. Thanks for this closure and wish you the best.
Perspicacity chapter 53 . 10/28
Thanks for posting the summary.

I completely understand real life getting in the way of your writing. (The same happened with my own writing.) I hope everything is going well for you and thank you once again for the enjoyable stories.
Ecomadness chapter 53 . 10/28
damn I enjoyed reading that, thanks for the closure and best of luck
bijarn chapter 53 . 10/28
You are back for good?
W0lfgang chapter 53 . 10/28
Life moves on, priorities change. It's a shame for us that this story won't continue, but good for you. Thanks for letting us know rather than leaving us forever wondering what happened. Be happy.
2,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »