Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
yukishakura chapter 52 . 5/23
NOOOOOO. Somehow I already seen it coming.. I somehow knew that Tracy would die after she confessed her love to Harry... "The you don't know what you got till it's gone." This will really devastate Harry.. It's still sad she has to end this way, she is the character that I support the most in this story, but I am also glad that she's stay true and beautiful in the inside as she is on the outside until the end.
Raz64 chapter 16 . 5/22
Chapter 16: So far, it's a great story, nice storyline, the characters are interesting but, and I don't know yet if you have plans to make Hermione a love interest but if you do, I really hope you redeem her.

I know she's lost her parents and everything and I sympathize but oh god is she on a goddamn high horse. I hope she's knocked a peg down.
ZombiePilot chapter 52 . 5/20
This is a great story! I just found it earlier in the week and have been binging it since! I was half expecting draco to be voldemort, the other half thought it was cedric at first but you left quite a few clues. Regardless i cant wait for your next update.
Yo update!
kaliaje chapter 52 . 5/12
NNNOOOOOOO! The great reveal. I didn't suspect a thing about Draco till his coming out of the girls loo. Why does he feel the need to kill Tracey? Very Ender's Game.
Anaphore chapter 52 . 5/11
You must have received so many compliments about your fiction already, but what's one more?
Honestly, the complexity you aim to give your story and your characters is quite uncommon here, and all the more appreciable.
Your persistence too - it's been a long time since you started, and yet you haven't left it behind.
The quality improves, as well, and while I had my reservations when reading your first chapters, they were soon gone.
So thank you, and I am looking forward to reading about what you thought of next!
Cyvasse chapter 42 . 5/11
I must be missing something, as I really don't understand why people keep freaking about his scars..
onename chapter 52 . 5/3
OMG. looking forward to the next chapter :-) psst...it is harry/hermione?(hope)
Ensemble 3 chapter 52 . 5/1
A fantastic read. What made it even more enjoyable was the obvious inspiration from Ender’s Game, with Dumbledore and Snape talking as they did in the book. The entire idea of a battle school to win all future battles. Placing hope upon one particular individual. Creating “impossible” tasks and challenges for them to overcome. The chapter where Harry goes to leave Hogwarts draws it’s basis from when Ender has had enough and goes back to Earth. In particular, I loved the homage of “The enemy is down” during the final task. I loved the Malfoy was Riddle reveal, especially when all the clues were there. Drastic change in personality, knowledge of things like the Widower’s kiss, and the keeping of a journal. Enough clues for someone to piece it together, but remain a surprise for the majority. All of it thus far was brilliantly done, and despite drawing heavily upon Ender’s Game, you’re able to fashion this into a unique, and enjoyable read. A perfectly realistic blend of Harry Potter and Ender’s Game. I’ll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter
AragornII chapter 51 . 4/29
Of course if was!

Thanks for the story...
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 18 . 4/29
I hate the compulsion on the students - not as much as the murder of the Grangers but still ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 17 . 4/29
Ugh so close with the legilimency on Ron!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 14 . 4/29
Bloody schemers. Murderers and schemers.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 13 . 4/29
UMMMMMMM DID SNAPE KILL HERMIONE'S PARENTS? There is NO EXCUSE FOR THAT! That's reprehensible! He doesn't seem like a cold blooded cruel douche?!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 4/29
Gee what the heck is going on with Justin! I'm so mad Harry didn't act sooner to save him - I don't want him to be ostracised for it haha! And he could have had Justin owe him in a way BUT SOME ASSHOLE IS CONTROLLING JUSTIN ANYWAY WHICH ISNT FAIR. Damn meddlers getting in the way of the story hahahah. And ooooh I'm totally keen for a non-psychotic Voldemort! Love it!
2,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »