Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
I hope Cedric never dies...I don't want Hermione to be like Cho...
Anna Y. K chapter 29 . 3/17
I cant see anymore.. Harry is too dictative..ㅠ
madval29 chapter 5 . 3/10
Snape has to be talking about Dumbledore. Plus, I bet Hermione studies her classmates matches as opposed to going over the same match again and again. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 3/10
He managed to lead the group and sacrifice himself for the whole house to win. What else could Snape want. Actually probably a lot. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 3/9
Harry probably uses similar spells each time or she read his lips. Why is Tracey getting dolled up fir Harry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 3/9
Oh man if he lost to Hermione who is ranked over a hundred no one will believe that he belongs at tenth. A also hope that Neville gets a chance to prove himself. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 3/9
Well shit. What has he done that got him such a great ranking. A bunch of upper years are probably going to be pissed. Great chapter!
The Critic chapter 15 . 2/18
I really must apologize. I read the signs all wrong and this story continued being the same great work as before. Feel free to disregard my previous comment!
The Critic chapter 9 . 2/18
Statistics? Really?...

I'm sorry, this is going to sound really harsh but theres no way in hell statistics would be able to move Hermione from the bottom ranks to the god damn top rank. Sure there is value in statistics since you'll be able to know more about how people react to certain situations but in real life combat situations there is this little thing called adapting. You make the numbers seem almighty which is just not true. Harry could have learned just as much by studying certain duels and learned their habits and non habits.

Not only that, theres a little thing called skill and experience. What does it matter if you know that you know, lets say Dumbledore, uses mostly Transfigurations in his duels, when he is so god damn skilled, fast and experienced that he can see through his opponenets little tricks, cast his spells faster and with more strength and simply outhink his opponent?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just at chapter 9 atm and haven't seen if you are going to make statistic so godlike as I feel you are. If you aren't then I apologize but if you are I'm afraid I can't keep reading since its just not plausible. I mean if statistics are so good then your basically saying that one could beat dumbledore or voldemort just by studying statistics
tabtastic chapter 51 . 2/17
So I just started ready this story, and it's just my luck that came in on arguably the biggest cliffhanger thus far! That said I am so pleased that this seems to get pretty regular updates, and I'm thrilled to continue reading.

I found this chapter particularly satisfying as-because of the obvious inspiration you have drawn from Ender's Game-I have been waiting this whole time for the whole 'the enemy is down' thing. Brilliant. Two of my favorite series in one excellent fic.

Guess I just wanted to express my admiration, and tell you to keep up with the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Shaun chapter 51 . 2/16
Really enjoying this story! Great job!
JamesDG chapter 51 . 2/6
gah, it's so good. Please update soon.
Please update more! It's so goooood
K.veena chapter 51 . 2/4
I love you for writing this story I love this story and what can I say I am out of breath after reading this chapter you should definitely publish this fanfiction as your work no doubt anyone would give money to stuff this so much for writing such an incredible story
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 51 . 1/31
Oh man! I'm excited for some mysteries to be revealed. Where are they getting portkeyed to this time...?
2,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »