Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
hi, i know you ended hbs and i hope your kid is doing great! i just wanted to say that a long, long time ago, i remember wishing i could time travel to a future where this story was finished because i loved it so much. honestly the way you ended it anyways was such a banger, you truly have some serious talent! thank you for writing this story. although im not one yet, i want to be a great writer some day like you. Out of all the (legit) thousands of harry potter fics ive experienced, yours was really a true favorite. if i had to pick some as one of the most inspiring to get me to write to, it would be your enrapturing mystery right here. thanks a lot, this fic stuck in my mind alot when i was younger and it is a testament to your ability to how i never did (and still wont seeing as i saw your abandonment update a year ago) forget you and your work. :)
Guest chapter 53 . 8/2/2023
Even with the inconsistent details, this is one of the best HP fics I've ever read. Thank you for sharing your genius
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2023
I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, given that the story started eleven years ago, but the spell is Engorgio not Enlargo :) but you do you, this is a fanfic after all, and a great one I intend to finish reading in one sitting. If only I could get the day's work done first
SPJaymo117 chapter 53 . 4/19/2023
Amazing read. Great writing, pacing, and plot! I’m sorry life has gotten so busy for you (and the rest of us) but wish you all the best on your future! Thank you for taking the time to publish the outline, I wish more authors would do it.
llamaballsjuice chapter 53 . 3/22/2023
Huh? Whtv turn I thought this story was taking was definitely not this, still pretty good ngl
llamaballsjuice chapter 13 . 3/21/2023
HUH
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 49 . 3/9/2023
Wait this Draco is totally Tom, how could I know see it!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 37 . 3/9/2023
I don’t trust Fluer
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 35 . 3/9/2023
Stephen Stebbins joined the meeting teice
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 31 . 3/8/2023
Always love a Draco redemption arc, also I totally see you sneaking in that Tracy/Draco pairing
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 9 . 3/8/2023
Called it, I was legit thinking it was probability pressure something, although I didn’t expect it to be that thorough
HHR fan chapter 53 . 3/3/2023
I missed when you posted this on portkey, and knowing this was going to be harmony. 3
conceptualthread chapter 18 . 2/28/2023
This chapter made me pissed with Neville. I actually struggled to read that part of him being so stupidly stubborn.
Evan chapter 53 . 1/4/2023
Thank you. Thanks for all of it. Every hour I spend in my childhood reading this was magical. Congratulations for your wonderful family. All the best to you.
Oghenevwogaga chapter 53 . 12/31/2022
nice ending...really came out of left field
2,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »