Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
Snape moody or Snape McG... i wonder
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Goddamn!
wujuninja chapter 52 . 4/28/2019
wow this was amazing. please come back. but I don't get why Harry rejected Tracy and slept with Fleur who betrayed him so many times. He is so hypocritical after what he did to blaze who is no different from Fleur. yet after seeing what a wonderful writer you are, there has to be more to this.
wujuninja chapter 30 . 4/26/2019
I smell Harry is the young Tom. he already has the dark mark of his own haha
wujuninja chapter 17 . 4/25/2019
Damm this romance feels so sweet and real.
wujuninja chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
absolute fuckers why would u kill her parents. hope Harry kills them slowly very slowly
wujuninja chapter 14 . 4/25/2019
wait hold the fk Dumbledore and Snape killed Hermiones parents. ?...?.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/2/2019
It's the anniversary of your last update. sorry if i sound whiny, but we're still waiting!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/10/2019
I just wanted to say that this story is fantastic and I hope you update one day. I’ll read it whenever you do
Yitian chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
It's nearly the anniversary of your last update but just to say there's still fans (at least still 1 fan!) hanging around checking in now and again to see if you'll be back! Excited to see more of gray-Hermione!
Gravity chapter 25 . 1/4/2019
the second person is Dumbledore or his ghost it hadn't occurred to me before this chapter that he could maybe still be alive but it HAS to be him.
megacharizat chapter 45 . 1/3/2019
ha! hahahahahahahahahaha! I knew it was Dumbledore! I said it was Dumbledore! I wrote it was Dumbledore! but did anyone listen to me? oh no!
megacharizat chapter 37 . 1/2/2019
...Albus...Dumbledore...?

na, I must be mistaken.
Curtx chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Please Update, I'm still waiting for you. Hopefully you haven't abandonded this story as the plot is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next and every week I check to see if you updated.
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »