Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
have you ever read 'ender's game'? XD
i loved that book, and this story reminds me of it. son, please update soon! i want to know what come's next
Shiki Shiori chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Legilimency? No. Actually, is there some pattern inside his movement, except the obvious wand motion? I am guessing it is probably habit and lack of need to adapt beside arrogance. But I feel like I am totally wrong here.
lounger chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Was it his glasses? Did she charm them to show her what he was mouthing? The reference to first year seems interesting as well. There are still many things that have been left in the air, like why did Snape hire Lupin? Where is Hagrid? Does Snape know about the horcruxes? I just can not wait to find out.
sabashasaurus chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Probably not right, but if she'd mastered what is supposedly a spell well above her level, could Hermione also have mastered Legimency (sp?) to a sufficiently high degree that she can read Harry's mind? Either that or there was a mirror or something...

Really enjoying this story, as I do all of yours! Tbh, I'd almost prefer if you put "The Boy who Died" on hiatus until you finished this one ... almost being the key word there :P
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
A fresh concept, at the very least. Reasonably well excecuted. I'd like to read more. :)
The French Dark Lord chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I really can't wait to read the next chapter!
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
great! keep going!
DarkShura chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Oh, interest story. Update soon.
Smithback chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
fantastic !
exzachly3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I like it a lot! Him losing and her confidence pisses me off, but it's good.
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Neat premise here, I'm enjoying this. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Mugglewizard chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Nice chapter. I really want to know what Hermione did. Poor Harry is going to face a lot of stick for losing the match. Or maybe he hasn't?
akiyan chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
To sum it up... COOL! :) Finally something new in HP fanfic! Looking forward to your next update!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
This is quickly becoming a story that I am anxious for! I LOVE everything about it.

I love your portray of Hermione. I can see her being like that in this version of Hogwarts. Hermione was always passion and logic intertwined. The Dumbledore Hogwarts allowed her passion to overflow but her logic is still used too but the Snape Hogwarts concentrates more on her logic as there seems to be little romance. I really like this calculated cool version of Hermione. SHE IS SO KICKASS! 33

I really hope she won the battle against Harry. I mean, I get Harry is EPIC but I still think Hermione should be able to give him a challenge because she is stronger then most people give her credit for. I hope that last "stupefy" is from her instead of a last minute effort from Harry. And if she does win, how does it effect the Master List? Does Hermione become 10 and Harry 125? Or do they meet somewhere in the middle with Hermoine being 68 and Harry 67 (because she won)?

Poor Tracey - crushing on Harry. I understand but obviously, I'm Harmony all the way! So I hope she goes for someone else, don't care who. OMG - THIS IS A HARMONY STORY RIGHT?! I JUST ASSUMED BUT SOMETIMES EVEN IF IT IS IN THEIR CATEGORY, IT'S NOT THEIR ROMANTIC STORY!

PLEASE BE A HARMONY STORY!

update soon please because I love it
forbiddenharmony7 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Yeah, I'm really digging this story so far. A pretty unique twist on a fairly common concept (Slytherin Harry). I'm really enjoying the dynamics you're creating within the story and I'm anxious to see where you take it. Thanks for sharing!
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »