Reviews for Hogwarts Battle School
Arkeus chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Somewhat annoyed that Harry is tenth. Seems like it can be a fun fic though.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Battleschool? Seems like something from an anime, looking forward to seeing how the classes will be conducted, if Harry survives his fellow students that is :-)
Why is Flitwick mentioned as being a dwarf, isn't he half goblin?
Purple Zippyness chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love this idea, it's very original. More soon?
Wannnaone chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love the premise, it's almost reminiscent of Enders Game, with the battle school and ranking systems.
PaperPandas chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Looking forward to updates, absolutely awesome!
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
exciting
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is interested, I'm curious to see where you go with this. I started a story along a slightly similar vein many years ago, I look forward to seeing how you handle it differently from me, or the other people who have done this kind of AU. I have a lot of respect for OBWL, so I am pretty excited.
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
tAnt0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really like it. This is the most original plot I've read in a while and I can't wait to read more of it.
Cuervo Blanco chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
My head is trying to wrap the idea o this new twilight zone... I think this is one of the most original idea that I have read in LONG while in the harryverse
lounger chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
The Harry here reminds me of the battle Harry from "Summoned" by esama. I really do love the concept, and would like to see what happens to the lazy, or inept students. Do they get ridiculed, are they inspired? I do love the premise, please keep this up along with The Boy Who Died!
Sincerely Lounger
DrAmIoNeLoVeR1154 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really like this! Its a brilliant idea! I just hope your'e not to hard on Hermione! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
sobizzle21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
wow great idea you got here that i havn't seen before. Can't wait to see where you go with this. I see you have tagge this harry/hermione and was wonderingif this is because of them battling for the top spot or if they are going to be an item or both?
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love it.
Blinddivinity chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my! I love it! Wow! This - I can already tell - is gonna be great! I've never read anything like this before! Awesome. Love it so far.
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 Next »