Reviews for Worth It
BookFan96 chapter 1 . 7/12
The switch in POV at the end is a little off-putting
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 3/18
This story starts in 3rd person, but then jumps to first person and back again. It was original to have Tony successfully manage his own portfolio and build on his inheritance.

What was hard to believe was a single sentence that said Gibbs and Tony were friends again with nothing to back it up. There should have been significant groveling on Gibbs part for that to occur. He was cruel and callous; how could that be forgiven?
Fun story, although the switch between first person and third person perspective was confusing and interrupted the flow.

So Gibbs never explained or apologized? It's hard to believe any type of friendship could redevelop.
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I really liked this story. Thank-you for sharing it.
Black Shadow Night chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
So I like this fix. Only problem is you tend to switch from third person to first and back again in the middle of sentences or paragraphs and it can get focusing, you also switch viewpoint of whjos in first person as well and that makes it even more confusing.
Never stop writing no matter where your thoughts take you.- BSN
NyxxNoxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
so love your Tony/Steve _ i wish there was more out there... or even Tony/Danno
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Hella nice crossover! sexy and well done! I'm glad tony found love again!
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Story was awesome, but kept switching between 3rd person and 1st person so those parts got confusing. Otherwise great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wonderful
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story. Is there a chance for a possible sequel for this story? Maybe tell how Gibbs' team is fairing? Who took Tony's place? Does Ziva stay on the team or leave? Do they all visit Tony in Hawaii? Maybe share what they all are doing in Hawaii. Have Steve meet Tony's friends and tell how Steve's friends reacted to Tony.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love tibbs but this was great too!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Good.
naiika chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great story ! I want more now ;)
Scat210 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very erotic the thought of Tony & Steve together, wish we'd discovered why Gibbs did what he did, but at least Tony is happy. Loved the story.