Reviews for Changes in the Heart
KidCritic chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I've read this story and I remember like yesterday I really liked this story. It just needed to be longer.
rivaichin chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
I was dissapointed with Lucy didn't finish her job and went with natsu. but, the story is good so far! you make sting's personalities are so cute hereee xD
Cutiesammyx101 chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
I can't wait to read the sequel... Ugh school if i dnt have to go
Cutiesammyx101 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Ok normally I wait till the end to review but I can't! This story is making me sooo happy! I love Lucy and stung especially the way you put them together. I was a big NaLu fan until lissana came back because I was like... Well here's a cock block for NaLu. Well I really like the way you put this together I know it's too late but if it's any consolation I want StiLu.
Tosha232 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Wonderful story! I'm off to read the sequel hehehe :D
LittleMeowMoo chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Heh heh heh heh... Operation GNSJUHCHFFYOUGOH made my day o
Rose chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
This chapter.. Made me cry a lot
Rose chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
This chapter is so sad:(
Rose chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Nice story! Yay! They kissed.. Haha
Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Oh, so they did not kick Lucy out of the team, Lucy did and quit the guild but rather Sting, Rogue and the others joined Fairy Tail? Interesting!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Omggggggggg its sooooooo saddddd! -cries and sobs- wahhhhhhhhhhhh uwahhhhhhhhh uwahhhhhhhhuahwahzii&/89/8-&/99 - .&:'ms
sunita92 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Amazing story! How I wish it was longer! But I'm do happy and love you that there's a sequel. Going to read it now(:
sunita92 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
OMG! I wanted to leave a good review once I'm done with this story and then move to your sequel but this chapter was too good! The first one was good too but this one got me squealing like nobody's business!