Reviews for Coming of the Storm
94blake chapter 19 . 9/7
Better to not update then to update with that BS excuse. Popped up as one of the most recent naruten stories that I thought still got updates. Good job.
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 9/5
Tdog Smith chapter 19 . 9/3
I find a story amazing and cool at the same time I especially like the part where you made Naruto beat Sasuke into the ground he deserve every bit of it.
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 8/16
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 8/4
Chapter 3 review

Could also use Fuinjutsu to seal his Chakra, make Inoichi wipe his memory of all ninja techniques, and have him set up to breed the next Uchiha instead of allowing him to be a ninja. However I don't think he deserves kids, only Itachi does as he doesn't have the curse of hatred. Fucking teme.
marquis.shax chapter 19 . 8/1
you really fucking suck just put that you're to god damn lazy to write so you've abandoned the story rather than claiming bullshit about not having a muse or writers block
NinjaFang1331 chapter 11 . 7/24
Awesome job with the chapter
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/19
I have a question, how the flying fuck does a seal a awaken?
joshua.aquino0106 chapter 10 . 7/7
Well at least the Elders are kind to Naruto.
princenjgv chapter 18 . 6/14
Its really good pls update it
pandalarios999 chapter 14 . 6/3
you got that quote from rockey balboa
Please update
spacekid96 chapter 18 . 5/3
Please update I can't wait to see how the council responds and what happened to sasuke
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 2/27
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto0831 chapter 18 . 2/21
the story is mind bogling and not for once thought I was following through a fanfic it for most part is realistic leaving a few mistakes here and there but the story is you got to update it real soon