Reviews for New Legends
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
great fanfic cant wait for more chappies x
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
a bientot
Jana chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
hi :) her husband is yummy/I mean Bellas/ :-) really nice meeting .. what will they do now?
Jana chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I forgot everytime to post a review when I read a chapter and I couldnt go to sleep..so thats why...and I know that many people have asked if you will in the future write more chapters but will you? prety please :-)) it would be cool...your characters are amazing
Jana chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
who wouldnt love your story? :-) the kids are so cute
Jana chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
ho ho ho :) where do you get yours ideas for your chapters? its awesome .. I like it verry much
Jana chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
hi :-) really amazing storyline..I would like to read more..will this be a long chapter story? it would be so cool :D thanks for your work on it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I love it, PLZ keep writing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Please update love this story
cutiepie636 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
May u please update it is a really good story and i want to read more
sassy973 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I really hope you finish this I love it please update
peace girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Can u update this month please i want to know what happens
jasmy chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I love this story,,, I do not know whether it'll continue, but I would be pleased if some future chapters will follow...this story should read all those who love wolves, is really great...Really, I wonder how this story ends :)) ...I'm your biggest fan, at least I hope so :)
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
wow this is a very good story, very interesting i think. Glad that Esme told him to grow up, also the way Tanya told him to grow up also and fix the house with his own money good for Tanya. Now he knows Bella is married and has three kids. Well i hope thing work out for the best. Also they would know that Levion is also Bella's mate. Hopefully Edward doesn't pull any crap with them like he usually does.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
wow these two were happy to see each other. Now for her to tell her husband about it right. Hopefully he doesn't treat Bella like Jacob Black would or the rest of that pack right.