Reviews for The First Trip
daFangirleh chapter 11 . 2/10
I've just binge read this entire series and damn you're good. They're in character, well written, excellent plot, and funny. You've had me laugh and cry several times. Love this
this was all kinds of wonderful. I sorta died
Hello. So literally all day I've obsessively been reading this trilogy. Absolutely love it, especially Sherlock. Sherlock was written really really well. Please please do more stuff like this trilogy.
PureKagome chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
OH GOD THIS WAS ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL. The smut was incredibly well done and the cliche sex puns were HILARIOUS. Thank you so much for writing this!
olivegray33 chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
I have loved every single moment of this trilogy! It makes me so happy! Your writing is divine and I can't wait to read the other stories you have written!
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Never have I ever found a Johnlock I enjoyed so much. Well, I take that back. It's a *good* Johnlock series, don't get me wrong. But never have I ever found a more entertaining author, specifically the author notes. You're officially a riot and I adore you.
Jade chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Thanks for this fic, it was really well written and you captured the characters brilliantly. Also can I just say, I think I enjoyed reading your Author's notes as much as the actual story, they genuinely made me laugh out loud, more than once. Good work! ;)
Jay chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
When you were describing the hotel I was actually imagining the hotel from The Witches before I saw your comment! Haha :) great work btw
Jadeve chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
I've read both prequels to this fic and I've gotten say you are now one of my favourite Johnlock authors! You've got their personalities and character traits down really well and I feel like this is how Sherlock really would act if he were to get into a relationship with John. So anyway, just wanted to say great job and keep it up because I love reading your work!

Ps. this chapter had me grinning like a high-functioning sociopath, especially when they fell off the bed stark naked! :)
Katelyn chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
This was awesome. You are my favorite writer by far.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
That was perfect and madd me laugh out loud. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Supremely hot. Excellent use of the word "cock" ;)
tasha.vick chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Loooove ur writing! :) so lovely,cute,in character,awesome,hot and oh so many more wonderful words! :))) my fav bit,the one that made me giggle like a kid: "Gertrude!...How is your enormous penis doing on this fine day?" xDDDDDDD
Keep it up,ur writing is the gift that keeps on giving,every once in a while I give one of ur stories a read to cheer myself up:))
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I just spent many hours reading the whole trilogy, and i loved it. I know these were written years ago but i just loved them so much that i wanted to say it. I feel like the dtiology was very true to charter ( which is hard due to how great the writers of the show are) and you had amazing detail from the show woven in. I'm currently sick and this made my day much more fun. thank you. I will now go read more of you writing because your amazing.
Wordthrift chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Bravo! Seriously. I have spent an entire day reading your wonderful trilogy, literally avoiding all adult duties (as well as eating it seemed late in the day). this story was really well written, true to the characters, engaging, sexy and just a pleasure to read. Thank you for posting this brilliant piece of work. I couldn't put it down! *Swoon :)