Reviews for Naruto: True Ashikabi
GerG SnamrekcotS chapter 4 . 9/26
Yes Im upset about Uke-chan
Rongis chapter 1 . 9/9
Your creativity was dead the moment you left your mother's womb, was it not? Good luck in life.
YggdrasilJuubi010 chapter 2 . 6/25
Thanks for the Cyber-Cookie! I will cherish it always!
totally AU
YinYang1902 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Please update or let someone adopt please?
jiv chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
More chapers please
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
This is retarded.
SoulEmbrace2010 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Please continue. This is such a brutal cliffhanger. You were a bit harsh on Matsu. Hopefully you'll have her come back. Poor Chiho, but by all rights, Uzume should have been terminated as well since a Sekirei is connected to their Ashikabi, and if their Ashikabi dies, they die. Now we have the Karasuba gang, as well as a despairing Uzume, after Naruto. This, as well as The Fox and the Rabbit, needs to continue to the point where a future update ends on a positive note.
sephchipmunk chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
i have been meaning to ask but have your opinions on team seven and jiraiya now that naruto is over
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh look at that retarded character bashing in a retarded story.
XMisterdarkX chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
cuando lo podras continuar me gusto la historia de el crossover de naruto y sekirei
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Yeah screw this one. He's weak and an annoying retard along with the weak bitches.

Becoming more and more of a Kishimoto lover.
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I'm talking to you (Just No) dude what the hell is wrong with you? damn it's just a fucking author's note. Ain't nobody wanna see shitty ass people like you around here tch you got anger issues.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
oni baba sakura lol that's evil
Harpy81 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
So sasuke is gay for Naruto and wants naruto to be the sub?