Reviews for Limited Resistance Maximum Attention
jrrm64 chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Damn you have to finish this one.
Scarlet Garter chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I never have liked Ilsa and Chance. Get goin' Katherine. Reel him back in!

SG
Scarlet Garter chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
OK, I confess, after reading Veniciet's comment, I went straight to Chapter 8.

Your discription of the clothing trail, and Ilsa's reaction to it is fabulous.

As for the rest, its as well written as any I've seen recently.

Now I guess I'd better go back to the beginning and find out what brought all this about.

Scarlet G
Jane Austen-Healey chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
amazing first chapter, loving this...
niagaraweasel chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
With all the roller-coaster ups and downs between Chance and Ilsa, I'm starting to wonder where they will end up once the story is finished...
And let's not forget that Baptiste and Katherine probably have a role to play in that regard as well...
I'm still intrigued by this story and I would very much like to see where it's going.
veniceit chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
okay, 50 shades is definately getting to you. That chapter made me blush...and I read it alone.

And since Ilsa still doesn't know the truth about Katherine, she has every right to walk away and use him like a boy toy...
niagaraweasel chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Heavens, their relationship gets more complicated with every new chapter... And now there's the addes complication of Jason, that's certain to throw a spanner onto the works... I like the way the story goes from flaming hot to bone hillingly cold and everything in between...
niagaraweasel chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Good heavens, the mental images you conjure up should be classed as a lethal weapon! *purrrrrrrrr*
Okay, I have to admit wreaking havoc in Ilsa's bathroom like that is just a touch childish, but somehow it fits perfectly with that scene in the park. And I'd REALLY like to see Ilsa's face when she comes home to *that* surprise... *very big evil grin*.

And to balance things out there's the drama and suspense of the whole situation with Katherine and Baptiste. I have a feeling that's going to explode pretty soon... I can't wait to read the next chapter.
niagaraweasel chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Holy heatwave, that beginning was not only hot, it was more like a towering inferno... Too bad it was only a dream... And the rest of the story is still twisting like a sidewinder snake. I can't wait to find out where it's going to end up...
veniceit chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Are these women absolutely nuts or blind at bats! Like mvignal pointed out...this is Christopher Chance. Both Maria and Katherine using Chance...nuts o's!

And Katherine's comment, ""Chance, ask yourself. Why would anyone dream about having any sort of permanent relationship with you? " Ouch! That just cold and mean. Nothing like twisting the knife after it's already in, she might as well stomp on it while she's at it.

Why does Baptiste hate Chance so much? What happened to make him want to go after Chance? I'm looking forward to getting more details.

The Chance and Ilsa's part was wonderful. I don't know what it is about us humans but it's just kind of fun to watch them struggle a little in their relationship. Maybe because it makes for better make up's!
niagaraweasel chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Heavens to Murgatroyd, this story hS more twists and turns than your average roller-coaster!
I have absolutely no idea where this might be heading, but I can't wait to find out. The scene between Chance and Ilsa is wonderful - and not just because I love a nice h/c scene, but because it gives me hope that they might not be quite as finished as it seems at the moment. And I absolutely love the way Carmine decides to side with Ilsa.

And as for Katherine - if she's really serious about that "why would any one dream about having any sort of permanent relationship with you?" then she's either the textbook definition of a cold fish or the poster child for clueless. And damn her for hitting on the one argument that is more or less guaranteed to get Chance to help her anyway...
mvignal chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I still can't believe Ilsa took carmine. That's just low. And I'd like to hit baptiste, kathrine, and Maria with a car. It's Christopher chance we're dealing with here!

Another lovely chapter, I'm looking forward to the rest!
veniceit chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy...TROUBLE...!

Great chapter, I love Ilsa's reaction...move his things out of his own place...perfect, great idea.

Um, the last paragraph? Was your message a hint of what the next chapter is about?
veniceit chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Ahh, I need to know why too...get up girl, Katherine, have your drink and spill the beans!

Great chapter! With ever chapter we get a better understanding of Chance and Ilsa connection and relationship...and it looks like it's going to be tested...!
niagaraweasel chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I have to admit I'm absolutely flabberghasted. SO many bombshells in one chapter... *gulp*. Looks like the boat has gone straight over the edge of the waterfall - now all that remains is finding out if it will survive somehow or be dashed to splinters. Needless to say, the chapter is fantastic and you have me on the edge of my seat, biting my fingernails waiting to find out where this story is going!