Reviews for Criminal Limit
cztelnik chapter 6 . 9/8
"( sad this ends here with such a promising chapter for games ahead. Oh well, perhaps someday it will continue and it is still a good story even if incomplete here.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 9/8
Oooo the plot thickens. ")
cztelnik chapter 4 . 9/7
Ha! They will be solicitors now for real! Draco is ruined both by Harry and Voldemort, he never had much of a chance to go any other way and Voldemort will never trust him since he protected Hermione and attacked Voldemort in Harry's body.

Poor Scrimagour, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving politician. Parkinson is just sleezy but Rufus has the distinction of thinking he ought to have less hassle.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 9/7
Harry is getting his gold back? The Potter Vaults?
cztelnik chapter 1 . 9/7
Huh, one aspect I like about these stories is the ambiguity of the character's motives. They are multi-faceted people. Excellent first chapter!
Nekomander chapter 6 . 5/29
Ahhh I read all of this and Renegade Cause. I love the mystery, the magic, and the OC's. You're an excellent writer. Thanks for writing!
Yaw6113 chapter 6 . 5/1
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 6 . 4/27
Corwyn chapter 6 . 1/3
I'm enjoying the story so far, and look forward to it continuing.
MalayTheDynamo chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
WHY CAN'T I SCROLL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER? CONJURE IT NOW, SILENS!
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Good chapter, i liked everything.
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Wow Parkinson is really a clever bastard. I laughed so hard at the ending sentence from Skeeter ''anything to add'' :D
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Good chapter, glad to see Harry is still using Simulancy ;)
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Good start
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Amazing story. But damn did you have to end it on a cliffhanger?