Reviews for Criminal Limit
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 9/14
Good chapter, i liked everything.
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 9/14
Wow Parkinson is really a clever bastard. I laughed so hard at the ending sentence from Skeeter ''anything to add'' :D
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 9/14
Good chapter, glad to see Harry is still using Simulancy ;)
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 9/13
Good start
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 6 . 3/1
Amazing story. But damn did you have to end it on a cliffhanger?
Dumby95 chapter 6 . 1/13
Awesome story! I hope you haven't given up!
tarheelsmaniac chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Amazing story, especially since you only got 6 chapters. Any reason you stopped writing? I also love your PeevesJoker thing.
Against Fate chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
why don't you keep doing this? it's a pity to leave it like this :/
it was soo good... come on man, keep it up? i know it's been more than two years, but i NEED to see this finished... the best hp storyline in fanfiction and it's been left unfinished :/
Jiraiya's Disciple chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
So I know it's been dead three years, but I was wondering if you were ever going to revive this story. Renegade Cause was amazing, and I can see this ending up just as good.
jdh41 chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Loving the story and its prequel. Please write more!
Marshymello chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Hi I really enjoy your stories. And I was just wondering whether this one is abandoned. I really hope it's not.
Garbouw Deark chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
You are easily one of, if not the best of all writers on . Please still be alive!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I weep for the loss of the continuation of this piece of literaturic mastery for if it had been continued it would be deserving of a higher spot in the all time best Harry Potter fanfiction list that has been compiled in my head. I weep for the loss of this very intrically designed web of trappings of plot that can only be understood by utilizing the most rigorous of mental exercises. It has been a honour that you have let us read this, for that alone I salute you and hope that the welcoming feast of the league of great authors will be to appropriate to your grandeur.

Namelus chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I just thought I'd let you know that this is the second time reading renegade cause and I think it's amazing. I do hope you come back and finish this story. You still have loyal fans and it has been two years. Hopefully you can. Thanks
OnbekendKoan chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Let me start by saying that I love your writing, 'kay?
I know RL is RL and must be dealt with, but dude... we are your committed fans. Surely that must count for something?