Reviews for The Long Road
Grace chapter 30 . 9/24 stopped.
Why did you stop?
Why? Why would you do that?
Please update soon!
XxAllenNlavixX chapter 30 . 8/25
As always, a wonderful chapter! I cant wait for Legolas to find out more about Harry and the fact he willingly walked to his death! That part always made me teary:( Adore Jealous!Legolas btw! Hope to see more of that. I also noticed when I checked when this was updated you published this on Harry's birthday! Coincidence? XD
bloodedlife94 chapter 8 . 8/20
yay middle earth
Syret chapter 30 . 8/19
I Love this story! Great job!
Anitajane chapter 30 . 8/16
no hurry but I look forward to the "next thrilling episode"
bleubirdsong chapter 30 . 8/11
my god, this is wonderful! one of the best lotr x hp crossovers! too many of them follow the plot too loosely, leaving Harry a mere hangers-on.
JBubbles chapter 30 . 8/4
Oh oh ooooh! This is gloooorious! I'm loving the plot, the emphasis on storytelling, the building relationship between Harry and Legolas and how well you're portraying the Tolkien universe (and my oh my how you put Tolkien as a Middle Earth Seer... brilliant).

Can't wait to
tamashiyuki chapter 30 . 7/28
very gooooooood!
Kai19 chapter 30 . 7/27
Wow! It always takes me a long time full get around to reviewing, it seems. To be fair, it's because with a new chapter I feel like I need to read the whole story again. Lol... I really love the story, though, so it's not like I mind. I wonder if they'll visit Teddy while on Earth? Also, wondering if they'll warn anyone else about Denethor? I can't wait to read more! Hopefully Legolas or someone will explain elven courting traditions to Harry, too. Lol...
Yuki chapter 30 . 7/27
So I've been waiting FOREVER (or at least it feels like forever) for this chapter and then when it does come out I'm on vacation in a place that doesn't have any internet. Now that is upsetting. But I loved this chapter! I also love their first kiss. Please update soon! Please, please, please!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 30 . 7/26
Lovely Harry and Legolas story
HowlingRain chapter 30 . 7/25
Found your story a couple days ago and I've been reading it in every spare moment I've had since! It's really awesome! I love it so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Fallow52 chapter 30 . 7/21
Kudos :)
Anne chapter 30 . 7/19
OMG! Love this story.

My opinion: Whenever works for you, provided you do not forget.

And please .. please do not leave unfinished. Although evenings months to continue the story.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 30 . 7/17
Whenever works for you is fine, as long as you keep updating. I seem to have the misfortune that all the stories I am following do not update for long periods of time at the exact same time, then all update together... Lol. I got around six other story updates Around the same day as this one came out. Great story, by the way. I absolutely adore it!