Reviews for The Long Road
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 32 . 7/13
It has been over a year since you have last updated this story. *sniffle* I'm still hopeful of your return! I believe this is my third time reading through your work to keep it semi-fresh in mind when you do update.

Please come back soon!
(Had to review this here because I already reviewed on CH 33 lol)
Wait, the actor who played Aragorn is at least 6 feet tall. And Harry is close to Aragorn’s height. Dang. Ent draught really is a miracle worker.
Hehe. Harry is so oblivious to Legolas' actions. I can't wait to read that particular conversation.
So I didn't read the sneak peak at first because I didn't want any spoilers. Now that I have...
The Bagpiper chapter 18 . 6/18
I love this chapter... it's a good one.
I like treebeard but I'm a little hesitant on the all powerful Harry thing...
luin cartle chapter 33 . 6/18
nice story. i really love it
The Bagpiper chapter 6 . 6/17
I do like this story a lot so far. The only thing I cannot understand is why you portray Harry so foolish. He has 6 years of magical education, surely he can do some magic to aid himself to make his life easier
The Bagpiper chapter 4 . 6/16
Not nice to tease Ron like that...
Demonlight908 chapter 33 . 6/11
I'm not sure how many times I've read this story by now, but I just had to tell you it is magnificent. I really hope you decide to continue it sometime in the future
I am literally in awe right now. This story, your writing, is amazing. Extremely descriptive, wonderfully suspenseful, serious with comic relief. This is an example of a serious writer at work; I have never read something on this site that I've enjoyed this month. Truly brilliant job.
pheonix-hallows chapter 33 . 5/20
Please come back soon.
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 33 . 5/18
Love love love this story! Please come back to it soon!
Larkscope chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh! After leaving my review for the entire story in chapt 33, I remembered I forgot to say something. The one thing in your story that is really bugging me is Harry leaving to Hermione all his money and vault possessions that he won't be taking with him. While I can see him leaving her the Potter possessions, I think he'd leave all the Black inheritance to his godson Teddy. As they're both orphans I'd imagine he would always have Teddy in the back of his mind like he does Ron and Hermione, even though he barely spent any time with Teddy.
Larkscope chapter 33 . 5/11
Ugh curse higher education! But seriously, good luck on your degree. Although I do selfishly hope you get some time to update this story soon. It's so very good! I've had a hard time getting into the Lord of the Rings for reasons I can't fathom as I'm a fan of so many other fandoms, but your story has really encouraged me to give the series another try.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 33 . 3/11
OH MY GOSHHHHH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOONNNNNNNNN