Reviews for Summer Solstice
500025600minutes chapter 1 . 5/30
This story is so original and so awesome and I'm going to shut up because if I continue I'm going to sound like a complete idiot I worship your writing. Ok that's all.
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
One of the most beautiful pieces of literature I have read in forever. Keep writing and keep loving bade! ;)
Chantel0319 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Omg It was amazing! :'( I totally love it!
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
loved it!
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
The secret dating thing is kind of new to me, so this is actually one of the first fics I've read about Bade secret dating :) Great job with the grammar! Some people here aren't really good with the grammar (including me) but you're really awesome with it and it's really rare to find that in fanfiction writers nowadays :D I like how Jade's always so hesitant in expressing her true feelings, but she learns how to let go of it all when she realises that she doesn't have to be insecure about Beck. Well, of course, at the end she still feels that subtle insecurity, but I'm sure she's just being herself. Beck will never do anything that will hurt her, but she knows that one day, even Beck might leave her - for good - and I believe that's what scares her. I like how you explore the depth of Jade's character, as well as how Beck is always so supportive of her. Great fic!
Jellgell chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
- cries- that was beautiful, loooved it
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is awesome, really :)
klrob chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Can you and laura just co-write a fic together? That would be the most epic fic IN THE WORLD.
likecrazy143 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved this, especially the idea of Bade secretly dating. You're such an amazing writer!
DifferentOne4Ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved this! great writing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this so much. The 'please don't leave' part killed me. Jade is awesome and strong and THAT'S why she's my favorite character on the show. Beck is too cute to her :)
iloveyourstories chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I think you write amazingly and I always look forward to when you update. As for this story; it was fabulous! I also love the idea of secretly dating :)
andrea1301 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I seriously loved it! You made me cry! :)
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love it! *0*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
You people always mess up my pattern of favoriting everything without having to post the same review over and over because I never know the exact words to say that are different from every other review I post xD BUT here goes hehe.

I loved this a lot, and I did enjoy the secret dating bit. It definitely does sound something Bade would do. I started getting teary eyed when Jade told her dad she was sorry and when she'd visit him and talk to him. And then when Tori, Cat and Beck all said something to the girls that would talk about Beck and Jade being together, that was so cute.