Reviews for Protector
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Such a sad, descriptive story.
I really enjoyed the nicknames, by the way. "Ki-ki" and "Tor-tor" have nice rings to them.
This story brought out some feels. I love the brotherly relationship of Thor and Loki.

God bless and have a great day (or night)!
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aww! I really liked this one. great job! :)
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aw this was sweet
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
now this i love! absolutely genius!
fcCp
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww that was so sweet! I've always loved Loki so this is a really nice look into his and Thor's relationship :)
okiedokie-lokie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
AWWWWWWWW
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was sooo cute.
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
love it :)
Kosaji chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was adorable! I got redirected here from your post on the Nanowrimo forum. I really enjoyed this fic!
Kosaji
UnifiedNations chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This made me smile so much :'D I LOVE IT.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I have such a soft spot for stories like these. This was such an adorable and lovely story, I'm very glad I read it. So freakin' cute...!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
AAAWWWWW! All the brotherly feels are so sweet! I hope Thor notices that his brother is/was being influenced in the next movie. At least thats my take in the drastic change that I saw in Loki from Thor to Avengers. Sure he was angry, hurt, and cruel to his brother(and commited patricide, but who could really blame him for that?), but the raw hatred and contempt Loki displayed in Avengers did not strike me as being completely real. Even Son of Coul stated that Loki lacked conviction in his desire to take over Midgard, Sweet story and great insight of our favorite Norse brothers! SnapesGirl59
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
My gawd, I loved this story. It was just so, so good. I tend not to like kid Loki and Thor, but you wrote it so well that I could not help but love it.

My heart leaped at Tor-tor and Ki-ki!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I hope you write more like this.
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was amazing!
Terrenis chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Such a sweet story! Love it!