Reviews for SEA CHANGE or Socrates Was Right
This is fantastic! Enjoyed every word. So good to read such a detailed and thoroughly entertaining story which sticks to the characterizations of the show and manages to embellish them in such a delightful way. More please...
SB chapter 1 . 1/1
Brilliant, funny, insightful. You are one of the finest Fan Fiction writers, I have read. Your attention to detail and descriptions are excellent, as is your characterisation. Loved it!
Anne chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This story was GREAT! I laughed all the way through it. The characters were sharply written and the dialogue was pitch perfect. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
twobrothers chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Very entertaining!
darspi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Your story had me in stitches and considering that my vocabulary is as extensive as yours, I understood all the twenty-five cent words. Very entertaining. All the while watching "The Run to Tumavaca" on DVD. (Laramie, Season 1, Disc 2, Episode 9)
Deborah Manley chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Priceless, I loved it. I had thought about bringing up the subject myself...but your style and expertise put me to shame. Can't wait for more.

Deb
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
"Had he not continued in the ranch business he would have made a splendid career staff officer in the peacetime army"

I have a SLIGHTLY higher opinion of ol' Slim than that (vbg).