Reviews for Right side of Day, Left side of Night
Rose Verdict chapter 17 . 1/9
Look at that, they're softening up themselves AND the world around them. *hands on hips, satisfied grin* Funny, I don't SEE any flying swine... *υ*
Rolling-Chan chapter 17 . 1/8
I've been waiting for this to be updated! TuT

I love the conversation between Rin and Len. They have come so far since being thrown to earth that they are slowly becoming different people. It's beautiful how they're learning to get along and not treat each other so coldly. I hope they will continue to grow closer. :)

I hope to read more soon! :D
iDontCare chapter 17 . 1/8
Yeager?
Did you get that from Attack on Titans may I ask? XD It's been a month since they been living here? Wow does time fly by! I'm starting to really like Rin's character, but I don't think I'm there just yet. Either way, I am glad that you have updated! IT'S BEEN FOREVER!... Sorta...

Until next time!
SoumaKumiko14 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Oh please author, please us viewers and fans by updating once more. This plot is magnificent, I cannot wait for this tale to reach its climax and reveal the truth yet to be told. So please, Sir, Ma'am, quit being lazy and start writing!

(Haha I failed :P I can't do formal voices. I'll b looking forward to ur updates :-) )
Repulsr chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Really interesting chapter! I hope to read more soon!
Rolling-Chan chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
The story of Miku-Sama's curse is pretty sad and cool all at the same time. It's nice to finally know what happened to her.
Rose Verdict chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
awwwww, MiLen! XD I wonder if and/or when (hopefully when) Len will tell her his secret! XD keep up teh epikness! XDDD
Rose Verdict chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
YAAAY A CHAPPIE! BUT WHAT ARE THE DETAILS? AND WHY AM I YELLING? XDDD im gonna stop nao.
Shino No Mikaga No Kudotaka chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Oh god run for your life Len xD ,Miku is cursed oWo Yummy xD
Rolling-Chan chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Wha?! Why did you cut it off there?! I want to know what happens next! Gah!

Anyway, this was a good relationship building chapter. I hope to see more very soon! :)
Rolling-Chan chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO UPDATE THIS!

Oh, Kaito-San is on to Rin-Chan. She needs to be more careful. I wonder where these magic lessons will lead to. And I still want to know Miku-Sama's secret. . . .

There were a few errors, but not a bad chapter. :) Please don't take too long to update again!
iDontCare chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
ORIGINAL!
That is all... XD Not really, I still have more too say. NEEDS MORE LEN X MIKU! My opinion... Sorry I don't really care for Rin x Kaito, just not interested in that couple as much as my FAVORITE VOCALOID OTP EVER! XDDD Do you think that you will put other vocaloids in here? Maybe another couple?... Just wondering... Maybe Yuuma x Gumi?... Just suggesting it... hehe... Well, thanks for updating! By looking at the publishing date, you been on a little 'break', haven't you? IT'S 2014 D*MMIT! Update soon! And sooner than this time, please!

Until next time!
Rose Verdict chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
I personally enjoy this story, and let's face it-we all have story block of some sort at least once. I know I'm in the middle of one right now. Nutshell: You are not alone! d(v)b
Repulsr chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to see more!
Repulsr chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter as always! Looking forward for more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »