Reviews for We'll Be Fine
xeyuxe20 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
As sick nd clearly twisted ur story is . . I can't help but cry how heartbreaking this was for naruto :'( truly well written good job
Great chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Sad, so sad. Love without being love. Looking forward to more!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
where will the sequel be?
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was beautiful.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Twisted, beautiful. That was awesome. Thank you so much for posting this!
inuxfluffy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love this little series. You are such a great author
xChaosRebornx chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Omg I love this story so much!

To be honest if u made this a multi chapter fanfic hands down u would get at least 5,000 reviews...if there are that many yaoi fan people into incest! But no for real it had so much emotion I cried a little at the end and if u did make a sequal can u tell where and when u posted it please!
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
ooo Sequel! *runs off to go find it* but damn this is very touching but smexy x.x
baka36411 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awww so sad TT-TT

You said there would be a sequel...just not here...could you please tell me where I could find your sequel if you made one? Thanks!
-baka36411
Fleeting Happiness chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh my... that was hot..
gaarablack chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was so good. I feel bad for Naruto because his father's like that. Keep up stories like this.
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Lol, I liked the warning you put at the end. It's nice to know that you have every intention of writing a sequel to this story but not letting any of us read it. Anywho I liked this story and hope you change your mind about posting the next part of your story here :)
patheticnemesis chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh my. I like this. I like this a LOT. *sneaks off to read sequel*
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow that was really sad. Really well told tho!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012