Reviews for River Stone
MoonPrincess623 chapter 6 . 3/15
Oh Fenirs. If you had her Trabquil and left poor Fenris dying, i dont know what i would do.
Rin-Gildy chapter 6 . 2/16
I adored this story. The way you write Fenris and Hawke is just incredible.
Falastineeyah chapter 6 . 2/15
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I cried, which was I surprise, because I barely cry while reading any type of story. This is a masterpiece, thank you for sharing.
wrongwayco chapter 6 . 2/14
I just want to say how amazing your stories are. I've played Dragon Age in the past but have just recently fallen helplessly in love with a certain curmudgeonly elf, and as a lover of books and stories, I find that, while wonderful, the stories told in these video games don't quite fill the void they leave in my heart after they end. Over the last few days I've been reading all of your Fenris stories, and I've laughed and cried in equal measure. You have a talent for taking these characters and giving them more life and depth, while still keeping true to them as they've already been written. So thanks for these stories, for their honesty and detail and love, for helping a random girl fill the void left in her heart left by a game that just isn't quite enough.
The White Leopard chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I can't quite put my finger on the exact quality, but there's something about the way you write love, particularly between these two, that's just so achingly beautiful.

That said, this story was more painful than I had anticipated, but oh, so good. Very much worth the read. The bit with the storm was particularly poetic. Not sure what else to say other than thanks for sharing this with us.
phanpymanaphy chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I finished this entire fic in one sitting and...wow. Thank you so, so much for posting this, for crafting your sentences so masterfullythe anguish, the anger, and even the feeling, ironically, of nothingness, were so tangible I could not help but be moved to feel the same. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed savouring each chapter, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Miss Chif chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
It's at least the third time I came back to read this, so I felt I had to leave you a note, even though I can't find the words to express how much I like this story.

Fenris and a mage Hawke is already one of my favourite pairings for DA2 and I just love the way you wrote them. The dynamic between the two of them, and the way Fenris responds when he realises something is wrong with her, it gives me so many feels. It's just the right kind of hurt and torture, but with a warm and somewhat fluffy ending. Which is exactly how I love my stories.

Also kudos for the way you wrote Isabela, I think that scene where she takes Hawke apart to question her, is probably my second favourite part of the story.

Thank you for the fic, I really enjoyed reading it!
Allicat9 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Very good- I can't get enough of your writing!
Christine Anthemum chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love this story to pieces. I have a bit of a request; I won't be too upset if you don't have the time. This idea came to me and I knew I couldn't do it justice. Since you are my favorite Fenris/Hawke author I came to you. As you may know, there is a cure for Tranquility. What if Hawke did become Tranquil? How far would Fenris go to bring her back?
Would he allow her to become an abomination to save her?
Could he overcome his hatred and fear of magic for her?
Razer Athane chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
God dammit this was beautiful. I have friggin tears in my eyes. The emotional pain that Hawke went through was, well, painful, but it made for a lovely read. Your prose is strong, poetic, and perfect for this story. Well done.
HolySnappzors chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god. This was amazing, a true wild ride of emotion. I had to stop reading this story a multitude of times and read a fluffy oneshot or drabble to be able to continue. The ways you broke and rebuilt my heart. I think I may be more relieved to see that it all worked out than Fenris. I don't even understand how you can balance the lighthearted 'My, dear, you're chilled to the bone' scene with the heartbreaking moments from the past chapters. I was looking for a good Warden/Champion Tranquil story, but -oh! You simply blew both my mind and my heart to the dogs with this one! I cannot even begin to fathom let alone express how simply wonderfully heart-shattering and warming this is! I told myself I would stop reading because of all the angst within this several times but I couldn't keep myself from knowing if they got their happy ending or not. 'Maker' knows they sure deserve it after the hell you dragged them through. Please continue to write. This was such a wonderful story. I'm sure I'm sounding like Merrill know with all my babbling about your story. I apologize- back to lurking and reading sans reviewing for me.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Amazing!
LunaStories chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I didn't realize this was your story again until I recognized your distinctive style of putting quotes in the beginning of a chapter xD No wonder I liked the story so much ;) Another brilliant plot, as always. (You have no idea how much I love your angst.) I came across your other one shot about Fenris'...death...and again, didn't realize it was yours until I recognized the distinct style you have xD Although I couldn't read it because it was too sad for me :( Angst is one thing but I'm not prepared for that much pain this soon D: I'll read it in due time, until then, I'll go check out your other awesome stories ;)
Bellar chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I can not even begin to describe how profoundly beautiful this work is. I adored every word. All I can say is well done, a magnificent read. Thank you.
silverdragon0315 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Almost moved me to tears fantastic fic. Fiction like this is what keeps me reading through all the total crap out there thank you.