Reviews for Stand By Me
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Good story.
Kalika chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
This chapter is good! Plse update soon
Lollirotxox chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
OH HELL NO!CAN"T STOP!NEXT CHAPTER!
MaidenRo chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
I really like the way you write. Not over the top with discription. Good story but not understanding Angel's plan. Guess that will work out. Looks like you started this sometime ago. Don't wait to long to update. Good stories tend to be forgotten and I would like to see how this turns out. :o)
SuperChic chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
You need to learn how to update faster. I really need to read more of this. I am going to scream if I don't get to read more soon. Please write faster.
wendy chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Loved it - please update soon.
purplefeen chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Your opening chapter drew me in, Spike kept me here for the rest. It's nice to read from someone who appreciates Spike's bod as much as I do.

Keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter.
Spuffygirl chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
I have been waiting so long for you to update. I love this story so much and this chapter just left me wanting more ASAP!
Marishna chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
I thought it was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Spuffy the Witch chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Keep gooing.
Anne Rose chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Very interesting. I'm curious about the rest of Angelus' plan. One comment on the writing. In this chapter you used a different description of hair color almost every time a character was mentioned. It got to be a little too much. Although they were quite creative.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I want to see how they get the scoobies to accept Spike. Maybe he needs some of that in seasons 6 & 7. ;-)
Girl with the Broken Smile chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
Please, please update soon!
SuperChic chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Very good. I like this story a lot. I also think that the opening chapter/intro was a very good idea. gives people something to fantisize about until you get the next chapter up. Do you mind if I use that atyle of writing in one of my stories? If you don't then just make the next chapter as great as the others. Thanks. It's a fantastic plot!
SunnyD chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
Wow! Just wow! You have got me interested! For some reason I like S2 stories with a b/s I dunno why but anyways this is about you not me! hehe! Anyways this is just great and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!
dos chapter 2 . 8/9/2002