Reviews for A Gryffindor Augurey
RustKnight chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
That was a very captivating story. It's great that you shared it with us(I still think he should have beat the shit out of McLaggen).

Kudos to the author. It's always saddening when an online person suddenly falls off the face of the planet.(maybe the author who wrote this is the same BlackHawk13 on archiveofourown?)
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
the story is brilliant. I'm sorry for your loss.
Thundercatroar chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I love his character to death, but THANK GOD Hagrid didn't show up.
Ginger Lust chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
This is a very interesting story. I loved it. And I'm so glad that Ron changed his mind about Hermione blocking his memory.
Enjoyed this alot.
KariAnn1222 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Cute, albeit strange, story! The lovey-dovey dialogue in the previous chapter was a bit much for my personal taste, & the absence of so much as a thought of birth control was notable, but those are relatively minor complaints. ;) Thank you for sharing Joseph's story, as I'm sure he would've wanted you to, & I'm crossing my fingers that he's out there somewhere safe & sound!
KariAnn1222 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Lol this story is definitely interesting. So what happens when several of the girls become pregnant as a result of this & they can't remember how they got that way? Not trying to nitpick, but it's all I could think of while reading lol.
KariAnn1222 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Lol, this story is so adorably PG so far that Ron thinking about wanking to Hermione threw me a bit at first. I totally forgot it's actually rated M! Moving on...
LittleMissHugALo chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Just like to say that even with all the lemons it still was verry romantic and i loved it. Nicely written.
weasleyjumper chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
That 's amazing! I hope you were wrong and he's fine. Surely you'd know if he wasn't. This is brilliant and I hope you're okay!
11h05 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
This is crazy AND sexy AND sweet. Your friend was (hopefully still is) indeed a very good writer, and the way he writes Ron and Hermione relationship is just perfect.
I'm sorry you haven't seen your friend in a while. I hope you'll talk to him again some day. No, scratch that! I know you will. One way or another.
Madchickenlover chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Yeah BlackHawk13 we loves you!

This story was awsome and I hope that they are alright thank you for posting it in their honnour
What's A Kammel-Monkey chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
lol loved it!

3 Kammel
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
this makes me soo happy and so sad in so many ways. Thanks for posting this.
lavalampniffler chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Sexy!
lifelane chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Thank goodness Ron woke up! haha