Reviews for The Hydrangea Which Speaks
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
soo cute
Usagi chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
So sad you stop writing this great story, And in the juicy part. Please I hope you can reconsider it and continue writing. You're a great writer! :)
Iwubsanime chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Awwww this was just wayy to ADORABLE! I really enjoyed reading this! Ahomine and Bakagami 3 two sexy idiots in love!Ahh THESE TWO WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME ONE DAY!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013 more coming *_*
kusen-kun chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I have to say this is one of perfect aokaga fic I've ever read. naturally well-plotted, fluffy, sappy, but then still in character despite of these two idiots used to behave. perfect. I'd love to see more of your aokaga fiction, seriously you're a really good writer :)
Aomine-kun chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Wow this is a really well-written fic!
I like the way you portray Both of them, especially Kagami because I rarely see fics from his PoV

I also like how you referred to the song, it makes it very suitable in the atmosphere

And the moment that they decide to live together was utterly adorable to my feels urgh my heart...

P.S I really hope Aomine is the bottom of their first time xD (though I prefer their relationship is reversible so it makes it more healthy.)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This is...omg, i love this so so so much! This is the best. I love stories like this, thank you for writing such an amazing story! -loves on- \o/
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ohyes! Nice starting! :D
Mamita chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Great pairing with a very descriptive and elaborate writing style; I'm so jealous! I'm glad I got to stumble upon your work because personally, I really enjoy the progression of a relationship more than the whole rushed thing. Thanks for posting this story, congrats on it being your first, and I hope to see more from you :)
-Amy (A.K.A SWeeT_LoST_SouL)
Khandalis chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
The cuteness of these two, and the skill with which you portray them are too intense to be explained in words. /
underhell20 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I TOTALLY love the plot of this story! It's just too awesome! This is so, so romantic! And mind telling me who bottomed? *wink* *wink*
monochromevelyn chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
lovely story :) thank you for writing!
Edainwen chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
owww can this two be better? can this fic be better? yes they can! shit is amaizing! you are amaizing! so great! truly great! thanks a lot i feel the so cute n puro love all around n shit is perfect. x) truly thanks n i hope to see more ch i was thinking this was the last one , but you are making more? it's feel like more x) see ya soon i hope!
pacochico11 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
you killed me with the long wait and to see the end! died in pain... good ending and very moderate. would love to read more Kagami Aomine pairings.