Reviews for Fractured Fragment
Excellent two chapters.
le kawaii chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
WHY WON'T MY TEARS STOP FALLING
Darkenning chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Okay, I'm hooked. But is it really too much to hope that Lambda was trolling Bernkastel when she said that things don't work out for these two? "I just said that to distract you long enough to get your panties down or something?" hopeful expression ... please?
Kanon The Great chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Been loving your stories for a while now.
fukuji mihoko chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
this is a really well-written and intersting story, i want to see how it turns out; it's always nice having new seacats fanfics to read */*
however, i think maybe you write beato a little /too/ cute? i know she does have an adorable deredere side, but she isn't quite as innocent as you portray her here?

even so, really good story
i kind of can't wait for horrible things to happen now XD
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Splendid
Apprentice Witch chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Haha, oh Bern. :) Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
kagura sumire chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I can die now, thank you ! w
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Great fanfic Jane Poirot.
Kat-chan89 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
"It's okay, it's okay," Battler laughed. "But we'd better get home. Ange will be worried about us. The car should be where I parked it."

CAR? CAR?! Battler actually managed to drive a CAR?! It's a miracle! /shot

A-anyway... Another great chapter! I really, really like this one a lot (I am huge BatoBea fan.). Oh, and I hope you'll update 'Cat in the Box' too! Keep on writing! I really love your fanfics.
kagura sumire chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Haww w ! I cannot wait the next chapter ! And, I want Mu-Mu in my home w thank you !
Kagura sumire chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Hawnso sweet and cutie ! w I love your story about batobea

"…uh…do you like muffins?" this is not a Reference to Turn of the endless sorcerer ? :3
KF2104 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Great story! Keep up the good work!
maLOVESkk chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This seems promising. Knowing your stories, it'll be great :)
Plural Force chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oooh, interesting idea. The "alternate fragment" concept has been done before for Higurashi, but I've never seen it done with Umineko. Really interested in seeing where this is going.