Reviews for The Night of the Kiss of Death
Allison chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I love your drawings! They are really good!
Undercover West chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Overall you have a lot of good action going on in this adventure, your story ideas were very good too.
The one criticism I have is the way you over used a foreign or made up language, using it too much takes away from the story, it's a distraction where most people just glaze over and don't bother with it and I think most will agree with me that people will not take the time out to read your translations. I think it's great that you made up a language, shows your imagination and love of language but I have talked with others that will not post a review that have said it was just too distracting. I don't have a suggestion on how to fix that other than use less of the foreign language. But I don't think I saw any review say anything about your made up foreign language. I could be wrong but that is my POV.
The story was very good, and I enjoyed it. Thank you
Deana chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Great story, I loved it!
Saphura chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful little story! You had Jim and Artie's mannerisms down perfectly, and the mix of Western and the surreal that made the TV show so interesting.
Diddlepie chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just read your teaser and I'm liking it! Looking forward to the rest of the story.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Oh I have dearly loved this story! And I really love the last two drawings! Their wonderful! I also like your cast list,I can see Peter Falk as Lou,and after you told me about who you drew Matilda after I couldn't think of her as anybody but Irene Ryan. I'll be pacing the floor waiting for your next story! :) Thanks so much for this one!
California gal chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is a great story. I'm going to have to read it again one of these fine days.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Ah,Artie has a Scot! :) Can't stop myself from smiling! I love a Scottish accent! I knew,I just knew Artie would find the evil one! I think his lights and luck ran out on him some time back,poor thing. Love the fight with Jim and Herk,I'm almost gonna miss that big fella. Wowza! I think the girl liked Artie a bit more than in the protecting way! :) Don't blame her though. :) I can' wait for the Tag! Loved this Act!
P.S. From what is Artie quoting?
AllTrekkedUp chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
My,my Artemus! It's not nice to be drunk in front of young ladies! :) I can just hear him so well slurring his words,I can't count how many times he played a drunk in the show. LOL! 'I thought we weren't doing the 'Artie waits on the siding' scenario anymore.' And the only reason that's funny to me now is because we were just talking about that! :) I must say I did smile when I was reading about the police chief,not likeing Yankees in general,I can understand that sometime. :) I can tell you really love Artie,he's been hurt too much for you to not love him. :) Love this Act! Like the drawing too!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Oh man! What an Act! I love it! It's so full of action and everything;the boys are having a time! I feel most sorry for Artie though,he just ain't a good fighter,I was watching an episode last night,it was ah..oh! The Night of the Two-Legged Buffalo,and the dudes get on the train and take Nick Adams and all that fancy stuff of his and Artie tries to get the one dude's gun,and the other hits him on the head and I'm thinking,'Artie,how did you make it through the war?' Anyway,I LOVE your drawing at the end of this Act,and when I read the end just picture me for a moment. I'm outside,it's dark,it's raining,I'm slowly sinking to my knees screaming,(in slow-mo) 'Nooooooo!' But this Act is just like an episode,can't wait to read more of it! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love Act 1! :) OMG! I can understand some of that French! I guess studying really does pay off doesn't it? :) Love your drawing too! Really great job on all!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well,I've been teased! And now I'm hooked!