Reviews for A Lovely Way To Burn
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Any chance of more? X
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is so cute! Thanks for writing.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I always thought there were great opportunities missed in that episode. I love how you keep with the episode but show the "what we didn't see" type of stuff. (and in general, thanks for writing Swingtown! So FEW fanfics out there for this awesome show!)
fanfictor40 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I always wanted them to be together they had such great chemistry the whole season
LPWoolGrill chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
DAMN YOU with your feels! UGH!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is just lovely. I would buy Swingtown if I thought it lasted long enough to develop the friendship between Trina and Janet.
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was beyond lovely! I absolutely love your view into Janet's mind. It's so in character and so brilliant. And, of course, I loved getting to see all of the little Janet/Trina "fill in the gap" moments from the episode. It was just how I always imagined it. Thank you so much for posting!
helebette chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
sequel? :)
almostbw again chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ohhhh wow that was lovely! I miss this show... Sure, it's been only a couple of months since I watched it, this spring, but it really was unique and beautiful, one of the best shows that exist, period! It's so sad they couldn't do a second season because WHO KNOWS what could've happened between Trina and Janet, I mean omg their friendship was so gorgeous, and then the cabin episode :)) Gahhhhhh. (Ok why am I babbling) Well, bless you! Gonna read some more of your stories (;
ursulastrausss chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
BLESS THIS. SWINGTOWN FICTION. Gonna read that later, and give a proper review)