Reviews for Powerless
Unterflieger chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
cute
FantasyPanda12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
I would like to thank you for the references to 'once upon a time' as that is now one of my favourite shows D
Darian Clarke chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
Just finished this. I absolutely love the way you have portrayed all the characters, the way they all have their own demons to fight, but are willing to give their all for each other.
For what it's worth, you wrote the WSC much nicer than most people do, and much nicer than I would have. They're a group of what, six? people who think it's their privilege to rule the world by controlling SHIELD (and presumably other organizations like SHIELD). They really don't have a clue, that's the sad part.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Darian Clarke chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
I don't understand what the small dark space/his new prison cell is. A closet? A trash compactor? I'm really lost here, LOL! And can't wait for Duquesne to get his. And Hammer. Those two deserve to die tied front to front.
Darian Clarke chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Love Coulson's hard and mean interior showing through when one of his team are kidnapped. Also love the way Natasha has insight into Tony's character. She sees more than most think she does (maybe she's been taking lessons from Clint?).
Also loved the Tony/Natasha exchange here. Very well done. Poor Bruce, LOL! But knowing Tony already had replacement equipment on the way was a comfort. On to the next chapter!
Darian Clarke chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Had to stop right after reading "No! That's a bad Hulk. That is not what Thor's head is for! Put him down!" 'cause I was imagining Hulk noogies and almost inhaled my water.
And then a little farther on, the Scooby Doo references had me laughing like an idiot. Almost spat water all over the keyboard.
" . . . and why do we hate him besides the fact that he is clearly French." Probably Québécois, but pretty much the same difference. _
Well done, the way Clint still has fear of Duquesne, instead of writing him perfectly bold the way so many others would have done.
Very good! On to the next chapter.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
BRILLIANT! I totally loved this story. Very well done.
Duly Ignored chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
This... Was...
There are no words for this.
Great job.

The feels...
fringeperson chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
This was as wonderful as the rest! And I do believe I have expressed my warm-and-fuzzy feelings over your other Avengers stories already.

Perfect tens across the board. Thank you.
SpiritAlpha chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I love how you referenced the fact that Josh Dallas is in Once Upon A Time and that Zachary Levi replaced him as Fandral.
SpiritAlpha chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
First Scooby Doo, then Harry Potter, now Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I loved this story, it was so well written, kept me on the edge of my seat/bed.
Gotta love Tony, hé is definitley the big brother Clint should've had. Love his protective side and thé fact Clint is the baby of all of them.
Will totally add this one to my favs! Well done!
weemcg33 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This chapter was awesome! I love how you write Tony and really liked his and Natasha's talk.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow... This chapter is awesome! Between feeling worried for Clint being missing then finding out it is thé Swordsman, Tony being hilarious and Phil ready to kill someone. This story rocks, so glad I have another 4 chapters to read!
Awesome!